Following is a rough pass at listing everything we still need to test/verify. I'm sure I've forgotten a few things, so feel free to bring up anything I've omitted; I've probably also inadvertantly included some things we already know, so feel free to point that out as well.
In the interest of being as thorough as possible about this, please provide testing and/or evidence if you're going to attempt to answer one of these claims. If you flatly state the answer with no evidence to support it you're probably going to get ignored. And possibly infracted.
- How much armor do bosses have?
- Are our miss and dodge rates against boss level mobs still 8/17/27/6.5?
- Is melee crit reduction still 4.8%?
- How big is spell crit reduction?
- Mutilate Damage Formula (i.e., does it still add the full bonus damage to both hands?) How is the damage formula affected by Opportunity?
- Similarly, does the base damage of Backstab/Ambush exhibit the same oddities with respect to Opportunity that it has in previous expansions?
- How do Opportunity and Improved Ambush stack?
- How does Assassin's Resolve work? I've been told that it affects autoattacks only. Comfirmation would be nice. Also, does it stack the way you'd expect with Vendetta?
- How do Vile Poisons and Potent Poisons stack?
- Verify the IP/WP proc rates. I have no particular reason to believe it's changed, but it's worth verifying. Similarly, verify that the proc rate on ranged attacks (i.e. FoK) is what you'd expect.
- On a related note: with Vile Poisons, do your melee weapon poisons proc at the melee weapon proc rate or the ranged weapon proc rate?
- How do Vitality (and Overkill, and Adrenaline Rush, and Blade Flurry) stack with each other, and with haste scaling of energy regen? Partially Answered, see below
- Does the Venomous Wounds nature damage proc scale with gear, and if so, how?
- How does Coup de Grace stack with Revealing Strike? What about Executioner (the Subtlety Mastery)? What about Aggression? Partially Answered, see below
- Has it been verified that Rupture no longer scales with haste?
- In early beta we saw some odd behavior with Rupture scaling under Revealing Strike. Has this been fixed to always give the full 20% damage bonus?
- Is Find Weakness a flat 50% armor reduction, or does it obey the same effectiveness cap as Wrath ArPen?
- Does HAT affect Spell Crit?
- Is the Eviscerate damage formula we were given in the last patch actually correct? Given that the wowhead damage formula was wrong for all of Wrath, it seems worth verifying.
- How does Imp SS stack with Aggression? How do these interact with the bonus damage on Sinister Strike?
- Is FoK normalized?
- What about KSp?
- What about Revealing Strike?
- What is the proc behavior of Blade Twisting?
- How does the new Vitality damage buff stack with Savage Combat?
- Does the AR haste stack as expected with Windfury/SnD/Haste Rating?
- Which finishers count in terms of Restless Blades?
- Are existing DoTs (DP, Rupture, etc.) boosted by the KSp damage buff?
- Can someone confirm the mechanics of Bandit's Guile? That is: how many attacks it takes to increase your stack, what the damage gain is at each step, whether the damage gain applies to all moves you do or just some of them, etc.
- Main Gauche shows up as a yellow attack. Does it use 1H miss rate or DW miss rate? Is it normalized?
- Glyph of Hemo was exhibiting some buggy behavior during beta. Is this fixed? How does it react to Hemo crits vs regular crits? If you have a Glyph DoT ticking and you hemo again, does it refresh?
- Has the dodged envenom buff glitch been fixed?
- What's the proc behavior of Landslide (i.e., proc rate, ICD, does it stack or refresh if you have 2, etc.)?
- What's the proc behavior of Hurricane (same questions, but also whether poison can proc it as it does say "spells")?
- Are glancing blows still 24% chance and average-case 25% damage reduction?
- How do partial resists work? We've always modeled them as a straight 6% average case damage reduction, but with Mutilate getting so much of its damage from spells now it might be worth confirming that that's a good approximation.
- What is the proc behavior of Darkmoon Card: Hurricane?
- What is the proc behavior of Left Eye of Rajh?
- What is the proc behavior of Key to the Endless Chamber?
- What is the proc behavior of Essence of the Cyclone?
- What is the proc behavior of Unheeded Warning?
- What is the proc behavior of Prestor's Talisman of Machination?
- What is the proc behavior of Grace of the Herald?
- What is the proc behavior of Heart of the Vile?
- What is the proc behavior of The Twilight Blade?
- Do damage procs (Avalanche, DMC: Hurricane) benefit from Bandit's Guile?
- What is the proc behavior of Avalanche?
- What is the proc behavior of Swordguard Embroidery?
12. AR and Vitality apply additively; haste regen is then applied to that sum multiplicatively. Blade Flurry and Overkill still need to be tested. Credit: Lightshadow
14. Coup de Grace, Aggression, and Executioner all apply additively. However, the damage buff of RvS is not yet understood - in the testing in question it only provided a ~4% damage benefit. RvS has now been fixed to give the full 20% benefit; its stacking with the other bonuses should now be verified. Credit: ieatpaperbag, Lightshadow
1. Boss armor is 11977.
2. Miss/dodge rates are still 8/17/27/6.5 against boss-level mobs, according to the character sheet. However, testing at level 80 indicates that the expertise value is actually lower than 6.5%; this effect does not appear to extend to level 85, where dodge rates appear to be about the expected 6.5%. Credit: Feist-Mok
3. Crit reduction is still 4.8%. Credit: Ramathor
4. Spell crit reduction is close to 2.1%. Credit: sp00n, Spoonwoman, MrBill
5. Mutilate damage is given by Opportunity * Assassin's Resolve * Poisoned Target * 1.5 * (weapon damage * oh penalty + damage constant). Credit: nextormento
6. Basically a bad question. Don't worry about answering it.
7. Imp Ambush and Opportunity apply additively. Credit: korner
8. Assassin's Resolve boosts all melee attacks and strikes, including autoattacks, weapon strikes, and finishers. It notably does not affect spell damage (i.e. poisons) and ranged attacks (including FoK). It stacks multiplicatively with Vendetta. Credit: Docrev
9. Potent Poisons and Vile Poisons apply additively. Credit: niemann
10. IP proc rate is still 20% * weapon_speed/1.4. WP proc rate is still 50% * weapon_speed/1.4. This applies to both melee and ranged weapons.
11. The proc rate of your melee poisons on FoK via Vile Poisons are based on your melee weapon speed.
13. Venomous Wounds base damage is given by (363+.135*AP) at level 80 and (675+.176*AP) at level 85. It crits at your usual spell crit rate, and benefits from Potent Poisons and the spell damage buff (Master Poisoner or equivalent) but not Vile Poisons. Credit: Docrev, niemann
15. Rupture does not scale with haste. Confirmed by Lightshadow
16. RvS has been fixed to give the full 20% damage benefit on Rupture. Confirmed by Lightshadow
17. Find Weakness is a straight 50% reduction and applies multiplicatively with Expose Armor. Credit: korner
18. HAT does in fact increase spell crit according to the character sheet, despite the wording of the tooltip. Credit: Docrev
20. Aggression and Improved Sinister Strike stack additively, and affect both the base weapon damage and the bonus damage. Credit: ieatpaperbag
21. FoK is not normalized. Credit: Docrev
22. KSp is normalized. Credit: Lightshadow
23. Revealing Strike is not normalized. Credit: ieatpaperbag
24. Blade Twisting procs off of all damaging weapon strikes and has no ICD. Thus, on a single target, it will usually have near-100% uptime.
25. The Savage Combat and Vitality AP buffs apply multiplicatively. Credit: ieatpaperbag
26. AR Haste applies multiplicatively with all other sources of haste. Credit: Lightshadow
27. Only finishers that do damage (Evis/Env/Rupture/Deadly Throw) count towards Restless Blades. Buff/debuff finishers (SnD/Recuperate/EA) do not. Credit: ieatpaperbag
28. Existing DoTs are not buffed by KSp; however, if DP is refreshed during KSp it will gain the damage bonus until it is again refreshed. Credit: ieatpaperbag
29. Bandit's guile mechanics are summarized by Lightshadow here.
30. Main Gauche is a normalized attack that uses the yellow (1H) hit table and cannot glance. Credit: ieatpaperbag, Lightshadow
31. Glyph of Hemo deals 40% of the damage dealt by the Hemo. Hemoing while the previous DoT is up will overwrite the previous one, regardless of relative damage. Reapplying does not reset the tick timer. The DoT does count for purposes of Sanguinary Veins, including buffing its own damage (though not that of the applying Hemo). If there is an existing DoT up, the Hemo will benefit from it, and the proc will also benefit from it, effectively double-passing the benefit of Sanguinary Veins on the DoT. The DoT is also boosted by the Hemo debuff. The DoT can also crit, in addition to the fact that if the Hemo crits the DoT does more damage - hence, the Glyph effectively double-passes your crit as well. The DoT does not benefit from haste. Credit: ieatpaperbag
32. Dodged/Missed envenoms still trigger the Envenom buff. Credit: ieatpaperbag
34. On physical attacks, Hurricane acts like a regular 1 PPM enchant. On spells, it is a 45 second ICD and a 15% proc rate. If a spell proc occurs while a melee proc is active, it will refresh the melee proc. If a spell proc occurs with no melee proc, it will create a separate stack of the buff, potentially resulting in 3 stacks being up at the same time.
35. There is no known evidence that glancing behavior has changed. Confirmed by ieatpaperbag
36. Partial resists appear to have been removed from the game. Credit: Exemplar
38. Left Eye of Rajh has a 30% proc rate and a 50 second ICD Credit: Zeyue, sp00n
39. Key to the Endless Chamber has a 10% proc rate and a 75 sec ICD.
40. Essence of the Cyclone has a 10% proc rate and a 50 second ICD. Credit: nelalas
41. Unheeded Warning has a 10% proc rate and a 50 second ICD. Credit: nelalas
42. Prestor's Talisman of Machination has a 10% proc rate and a 75 second ICD. Credit: Caffeine
43. Grace of the Herald has a 10% proc rate and a 100 second ICD. Credit: Zeyue, sp00n
46. Avalanche does not benefit from Bandit's Guile. It seems likely that DMC does not either. Credit: nelalas
47. Avalanche procs off weapon attacks with a 5 PPM proc rate, and has a 10% chance to proc off Deadly Poison or Rupture ticks. It does not appear to proc off Instant Poison or Venomous Wounds. Triggering ticks can proc an Avalanche enchant on either hand, however it appears that dual-wielding Avalanche does not increase the proc rate.
48. Swordguard Embroidery has a 15% proc rate and a 55 second ICD.