• Please log in to reply
322 replies to this topic

#321 Jinchi_Ikizu

Jinchi_Ikizu

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 04:50 PM

If you really want to go down into the threshold issue, you'll probably not come around to account for the "real" haste value.
According to http://elitistjerks....l_85_cataclysm/ this is 326/(10*82/(262-3*70)) ¹ at level 70.
Although there may be another round of rounding involved in the calculation of the haste value itself (and which is different to what the character sheet says).

¹ Haste Rating / ( Base Rating at Level 60 * ( 82 / (262 - 3 * Level) ) )

Interesting. I will say that (thankfully) the calculations end up still being extremely close.
I did test on my 85 (which is only Combat however) to make sure I was correct, and the numbers in-game came out virtually the same as the manually figured numbers. I say it with such words since there's still rounding involved.

Oh yes, and I do have a new question to ask. What are the proc rates of the dagger sets' Suffering, Nightmare, and Shadows of the Destroyer buffs?

#322 Exisled

Exisled

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:53 PM

4. The legendary proc is currently being modeled as purely a stacking Agility effect rather than a resetting stacking buff with free finishers mixed in.

Considering this means that I cannot simply 'ask shadowcraft', how much does the value of Coup de Grace increase with the legendary? And if so, is it worth moving a point from Lethality into CdG? (And is rupture still worth using in the rotation with this spec?)

#323 Cetlysm

Cetlysm

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 01:24 AM

4. The legendary proc is currently being modeled as purely a stacking Agility effect rather than a resetting stacking buff with free finishers mixed in.

Considering this means that I cannot simply 'ask shadowcraft', how much does the value of Coup de Grace increase with the legendary? And if so, is it worth moving a point from Lethality into CdG? (And is rupture still worth using in the rotation with this spec?)

I'm pretty sure 3/3 CdG is superior, it was already starting to out-value Lethality by a few digits for rupture-less play before legendary.

My question now is, how much value does Ruthlessness loses? Will 3/3, 3/3 be clearly superior now?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users