• This topic is locked This topic is locked
85 replies to this topic

#41 Cochice

Cochice

dorf

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 07:43 AM

One of our hunters just informed me of a bug with Windfury, Icy Talons and Hunting Party. They have negative affects on Energy/Rage/Rune/Focus regen. Rather than increasing regen by 10%, they're all decreasing it by (what looks like) 10%. I think this bug was known in beta, but I thought they hotfixed it. It appears they did not.

#42 Cyfir

Cyfir

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 05:07 PM

One of our hunters just informed me of a bug with Windfury, Icy Talons and Hunting Party. They have negative affects on Energy/Rage/Rune/Focus regen. Rather than increasing regen by 10%, they're all decreasing it by (what looks like) 10%. I think this bug was known in beta, but I thought they hotfixed it. It appears they did not.

Is it still increasing attack speed by 10%? Windfury isn't supposed to affect resource regeneration at all, increase or decrease.

#43 Rouncer

Rouncer

Deeper Shade of Blue

• Allied Members
  • 4,132 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 05:25 PM

Is it still increasing attack speed by 10%? Windfury isn't supposed to affect resource regeneration at all, increase or decrease.

Exactly. I knew that seemed off when I read it last night, thanks Cyfir. Windfury Totem and all the others are melee attack speed buffs. GC made a point during the Beta of saying that they were separated from haste as the melee attack speed buffs only affect melee/ranged attack speed and should have nothing at all to do with resource generation.

If they are losing potential resources while the buffs are active, that's a bug, but neither windfury totem or wrath of air totem are meant to increase resource generation.

#44 Targh

Targh

Handbrake only!

• Members
  • 2,819 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 10:35 PM

Spiritwalker's Grace appears bugged to me. Tooltip clearly states 'This spell may be cast while casting other shaman spells', but it simply interrupts you when you hit it mid-cast.

I humbly submit there's a difference between kicking someone when they're down and kicking someone when they're :downs:

#45 Cochice

Cochice

dorf

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 11:20 PM

Exactly. I knew that seemed off when I read it last night, thanks Cyfir. Windfury Totem and all the others are melee attack speed buffs. GC made a point during the Beta of saying that they were separated from haste as the melee attack speed buffs only affect melee/ranged attack speed and should have nothing at all to do with resource generation.

If they are losing potential resources while the buffs are active, that's a bug, but neither windfury totem or wrath of air totem are meant to increase resource generation.

I'll test to confirm after the raid tonight, but I've been told by both hunters and warriors that WF is actually decreasing resource regeneration.

Just looking at the hunter forums, it seems there's at least something weird going on with WF/HP/IT.
http://elitistjerks....p4/#post1821640
http://elitistjerks....16/#post1821813

Even though at first the issue was the lack of focus increase (they clearly didn't see the GC post either), it seems that there's still something up with it.

#46 Mengus

Mengus

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 09:36 AM

I don't know if this is something that just happens to me, or is inherent in the spell, but I've had issues with focus hexing since hex went into the game back in WOTLK.

Using a: /cast [target=focus] hex macro, I cannot hex my focus target. I had to revert to /target=focus;/cast hex;/target lasttarget

I've used a /cast [target=focus] polymorph macro with no issues, but would like to confirm or deny this as a bug.

#47 Cochice

Cochice

dorf

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 10:28 AM

I've been using this macro since Hex was added with no issues (casts hex on primary target if no focus)

#showtooltip Hex
/cast [target=focus,harm] Hex; [harm] Hex

#48 Stopokingme

Stopokingme

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 323 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 12:48 PM

I've noticed macro's can be finnicky if you don't add 'exists' to them, I'd try adding that as well as the 'harm'.
Enchantment?

#49 Xunwael

Xunwael

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 10:26 PM

Just noticed a bug with Healing Rain, where if you're in ghost wolf form it won't heal anybody.
"Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from malice."
- Clark's Law

#50 Photek

Photek

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 02:25 AM

Just noticed a bug with Healing Rain, where if you're in ghost wolf form it won't heal anybody.

Could be intended, weapon imbues don't proc on ghost wolf since a patch long ago.

#51 Cochice

Cochice

dorf

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 09:18 AM

gave me 60 dodge rating tonight as Enhance, instead of Agi. I know that our mages were getting dodge from the Goblin BBQ (while I was still getting Agi) a few weeks ago, but that was fixed. I don't know if the dragon feast giving dodge is a recent bug or an old one, as we've been using the other feasts or single server food mostly.

[edit]: This is unrelated, but because of holidays I never got a chance to get Neruse and figure out exactly what was going on with WF/IT/HP, when I do I'll post an update in this thread.

#52 Pisshands

Pisshands

A.K.A. Mr. Classy

• • Guide Author
  • 180 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 06:20 AM

I've noticed that Earthquake and Unleash Elements (Flametongue) are not interacting with Elemental Focus correctly.
Earthquake will not benefit from Elemental Focus or consume charges thereof, and Unleash Elements (Flametongue) crits will not proc Elemental Focus.

I can accept that, because the spell is a channeled series of hits, Earthquake crits do not count as non-periodic spell crits and will accordingly not proc Elemental Focus (despite Healing Rain benefiting from Deep Healing), but the other two issues feel like bugs.

#53 Photek

Photek

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 04:52 PM

gave me 60 dodge rating tonight as Enhance, instead of Agi. I know that our mages were getting dodge from the Goblin BBQ (while I was still getting Agi) a few weeks ago, but that was fixed. I don't know if the dragon feast giving dodge is a recent bug or an old one, as we've been using the other feasts or single server food mostly.

[edit]: This is unrelated, but because of holidays I never got a chance to get Neruse and figure out exactly what was going on with WF/IT/HP, when I do I'll post an update in this thread.

I noticed that today when using the Fortune Cookie food, and noticed the problem lies on the weapons. Unequip both weapons if using a spell weapon and Cookie's Tenderizer and you should get your AGI food correctly. Seems the game uses the weapon to decide wich is your "another useful stat" and when checking a player with a spell weapon and a STR weapon, gives dodge, weird.

#54 Mengus

Mengus

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 07:49 PM

Not sure if this is intended or not, but using Shamanistic Rage (glyphed), if UA is one of the magic affects dispelled, causes the silence for dispelling UA... If Mass Dispel doesn't cause the silence debuff, Shamanistic Rage should not either.

Update: Priest friend said Mass Dispel does give the UA silence, so I guess it's working as intended.

#55 Moshne

Moshne

Soda Popinski

•  Patrons
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 05:43 PM

Spiritwalker's Grace is interrupting spells you are casting in two situations:

1. If you cast a spell and "click" SWG, it will interrupt your current cast, if you activate via a keybind it works.
2. It will interrupt if you cast it during an Earthquake either way.

- 13/13 HM -25m - W/Th/Sun 8-12 CST LF Mistweaver
www.somethingwickedguild.com

#56 drstein

drstein

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 02:12 PM

I don't know if it is a bug or blizzard wants searing totem to work that way.I first noticed it when i was dueling a retri paladin with eye for an eye.Every time my searing was hitting the paladin the reflect damage was destroying it.I don't think it is logical one of our core abilities to get auto destroyed without our totem being targeted.

The problem is also noticable in pve encounters as well.The trashes/elementals for example before council.What if blizzard decides in the future to make a boss that reflects some of the damage back to the attacker?Is this the way they want the totem to work or they should make it immune to reflect damage?

Also another thing i noticed yesterday on al'akir.Some seconds before phase 2 ends tornados came.The hole was at the far back so i pressed my ghost wolf and start running.In the meanwhile the dots pushed al'akir to phase 3 so i started flying in ghost wolf.I went to the top and start attacking the boss.What i noticed though was that although i was pressing my attack keybindings i was still in ghost wolf without being able to attack.I had to remove ghost wolf by pressing it again and then start attacking.

#57 angaroth

angaroth

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 04:41 PM

We are seeing something strange on Omnitron. Wind Shear is interrupting but damage is going through anyway:

[22:27:14.071] Arcanotron begins to cast Arcane Annihilator
[22:27:15.160] EnhShammie casts Wind Shear on Arcanotron
[22:27:15.160] EnhShammie's Wind Shear interrupts Arcanotron's Arcane Annihilator
[22:27:15.668] Arcanotron Arcane Annihilator Victim 53657 (R: 13688)

#58 Nuublet

Nuublet

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 09:25 AM

That has been happening forever, you where late on that interrupt but lag causes your client to think you hit it.

#59 Skeptikk

Skeptikk

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 08:51 PM

Now I'm not sure why, or how, But when we did BH last night the trash before Argaloth would not let one of our Searing Totem's survive. It would actively target them then go back to the Tank.

Posted Image

#60 simpoe

simpoe

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 06:44 AM

Just found out I am able to dual wield as restoration again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users