• This topic is locked This topic is locked
85 replies to this topic

#81 Rheavon

Rheavon

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 03:35 PM

It seems on Al'akir our totems either fall through the world, or just won't spawn with no ground under them now.

#82 Guest_Amilie_*

Guest_Amilie_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2011 - 04:05 PM

Healing Rain and Earthquake (and all similarly targeted abilities for other classes, afaik) targeting reticule can bug and change sizes or disappear. It can sometimes take several casts to get one to go off.

Someone posted in the Resto thread that using a /cast !Healing Rain macro fixes some of these issues. I use that macro, and have not noticed the targeting reticle changing size, so I`d advise everyone to try it.

I've still had problems casting HR, though, but I believe it's due to the decreased lag with the bandwidth un-throttling. It`s thrown my spell queue timing off.

#83 Bainato

Bainato

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:00 AM

Healing Rain procs the stacking spirit buff from DMC: Tsunami but not Jar of Ancient Remedies.

#84 Shadra

Shadra

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 03:18 PM

I found this bug for rly long time, it wasn't big problem for me, but sometimes it's getting annoying.

If u get kill shot by thunderstorm, sometimes(*) u still knock back the target, and he dies far away from you. When u go to loot that mob, it says "its too far away" so u cant loot that mob.

And in underwater, if u get killshot by thunderstorm, and if u knock back the target (*) target starts the fall down till it hits the bottom of the sea, lake etc. Its annoying too, if u fight with naga near the surface, and u need to dive for loot. Still, if u die for that loot, it says "its too far away" again.

* Some kill shots by thunderstorm dont throw your enemy back, its kinda random or im missing something.

Sorry for bad english, wanted to share.

#85 Senovit

Senovit

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 06:39 PM

As far as I've seen, killing something with Thunderstorm does not knock back. The bug you're talking about seems to occur when you are using something that travels (Lava Burst, Lightning Bolt) and queue up a Thunderstorm immediately after. The Thunderstorm hits first, knocking them back, but the in flight spell kills them. You can loot them if you relog.

#86 Delboy

Delboy

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 11:19 AM

I have confirmation from a blizz CSR that the developers are aware of a bug currently with searing totem that prevents it from attacking its target consistently when first dropped.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users