Photo

Infraction for DtM2000: Multiple violations.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jessamy

Jessamy

Struck by Diax's Rake

• Moderators
  • 4803 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 01:45 PM

User: DtM2000
Infraction: Multiple violations.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Rule 1: Don't use lazy chat-speak abbreviations like "atm," and don't use smileys instead of proper punctuation.

Rule 6: We don't allow bump, quote-for-truth, or "me too!" posts here. They get in the way of posts with actual content.

Original Post:

Hi everyone, great fan of elitist jerks, and I have a few questions concerning arcane mages in 4.0 now:

1) Should we (aside one gem to get the meta active, and spell hit cap) gem full +20 INT or is it still viable to get the socket bonus? As of now I have socket bonus for any piece giving me >= 7 SP. (blue gems : +10 INT +10Hit, yellow +10 INT + 10 haste, red +20INT

2) Now comes the big question: What should we reforge haste, crit, or mastery? Is haste more or less important then crit at this point? I turn around 36% crit unbuffed, and 855 haste (excluding the abyssal rune)

3) I have found that with Mage Armor, I cannot hit the 40% mana during burst as I regen too quickly, has anyone tested if it's worth switching to molten armor for burst and then back to Mage Armor during standard rotation?

4) Is the AB x 4 then MM/AB still viable as a standard rotation?

I think this is a summary of the questions alot of mages are asking themselves, and well, hopefully someone will have the answer. ^^

These are the exact questions I have atm. I have been researching but not been able to find concrete answers. Maybe it is too early and the experts are still trying to work things out :)

I wish I had the brain and skill that some mathematicians have on here. Good work all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users