Photo

Infraction for Dek: 4. Whining in any form is forbidden.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Narcosleepy

Narcosleepy

It's not you. Really. I hate everyone.

• ♦ Administrators
  • 8,665 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 02:11 AM

User: Dek
Infraction: 4. Whining in any form is forbidden.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Well this is a useless post adding nothing but your whining take on the abilities for your class. Thanks.

Original Post:

Well, since it sounds like main gauche now procs from yellow attacks (I thought it always did, my mistake), between that boost and the boost to the overall proc rate, that should take its value from 0.6 to 2.4 (assuming it does proc 4x as often now). Putting it more in line with haste, spell hit, and expertise. Which is a good place to be. It's still a backwards and counter-intuitive mechanic, but I guess when boosted enough it can work.

On another topic, I do wish combat got a talent to help keep expose armor up. Assassination gets a talent to help out, and that spec needs the debuff the least. Assassination gets free slice and dice refreshes, sub gets free rupture refreshes, combat should have gotten a similar ability and free expose armor refresh would fit well since combat depends on it so much. There still aren't many sources of this debuff, letting combat refresh it with eviscerate or rupture would be a nice perk. Or have revealing strike extend the duration in addition to its other abilities.

I would give revealing strike up for an expose armor renew on eviscerate in a second... and I don't even care if it didn't buff my dps cause there was already an armor debuff.

I hate revealing strike.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users