• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Croaker

Croaker

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 07:37 AM

If you're like me, you've been digging through the available Cata gear for a while and working out what you're aiming to pick up to make yourself do the most damage. I'm sure most of us have relied on Landsoul's sheet in the paste, myself included. However, it's not yet updated for Cataclysm so I whipped up a little something that crunches some of the numbers.

This spreadsheet is still in it's early stages, but it's functional for doing some basic number crunching. I just worked it up for my own personal use, but thought others might find it handy so I've decided to share it. I warn you in advance that it is not even remotely as thorough or pretty as Landsoul's sheet, and it's not intended to be a DPS simulation - it's just a very ugly representation of character stats based on gear in spreadsheet form. At this early stage, gear stats are manually input. Personally, I've been referring to Wowhead: We've got what you need! for my information. Database integration is planned for a future update.

Excel 2007+: croakgear_4.03a.xlsx
Excel 1997-2003: croakgear_4.03a_97-2003.xls

EDIT: Updated with new hosting information. Sorry it took so long.

#2 Spiattalo

Spiattalo

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 03:34 PM

An Excel 2003 version would be lovely tbh. Thanks for sharing anyway!

#3 Croaker

Croaker

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 08:51 PM

Added. It may or may not have broken the conditional cell formatting based on ilvl - it gave an error about it, but it still functioned correctly in my copy of 2007. I don't have a copy of 97-2003 to confirm it works correctly. Your mileage may vary, no warranties or promises expressed or implied, etc. etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users