What is EnhSim and what can it do for you?
EnhSim is a World of Warcraft utility for simulating shaman combat. EnhSim tries to accurately replicate combat and it's mechanics inside WoW to generate useful data to enhance your playing. In damage dealing role, this means maximizing your DPS. EnhSim helps you to:
- Find the best rotation for max DPS.
- Optimize your talents.
- Choose the best equipment, enchants, consumables etc. available.
- Calculate your personal EP values.
Information for using EnhSim can be found at About EnhSim
The latest version can always be found at EnhSim
Current Version Notes
EnhSim 2.6.7 BETA
Download from EnhSim 2.6.7 BETA
This release supports WoW patch 4.3 for level 85.
To use this release, you must have the Microsoft Visual C 2010 Redistributable Package installed. This can be downloaded from Download details: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)
To use the GUI, you must have the .NET 4.0 Frameworks installed. This can be downloaded from Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer)
- No'Kaled's proc can no longer miss
- No'Kaled's proc now uses fire/shadow/frost spell crit rate instead of yellow melee crit rate
- Vial of Shadows' attack proc can now be dodged
- Vial of Shadows' AP coefficient varies for RF/Normal/Heroic version at 0.797, 0.9 and 1.016 per AP respectively
- Added the Arrow of Time trinket
EnhSim 2.6.6 ALPHA
- Implemented an initial stab at No'Kaled.
It's implemented as a 7% chance to proc off of white hits, Stormstrike and Lava Lash. I treat it as a yellow attack without the ability to dodge and the damage can crit. It is effected by all buffs to fire, frost and shadow. It is also effected by our mastery bonus. We still need alot more testing with this axe to confirm exactly how it works, but this should be a start.
- Fixed a problem where our mastery bonus was mistakenly effecting Arcance and Shadow damage.
- Removed the old necrotic plague switches in the config file and just standardized on selecting a special weapon just like selecting an Axe or Fist weapon.
- Make sure that the AP raid bonus is taken from the best buff between the raid buff and the one from Unleashed Rage
- Added in the new trinkets for 4.3 with initial models, when more data is gathered I'll update them to match when 4.3 goes live. Below is a more detailed breakdown.
- Added in Kiroptyric Sigil. Only added in the normal version, since the heroic version doesn't seem to exist in game
- Added in the Starcatcher Compass, the lfr version, normal version and heroic version. Modeled it with a 10% chance to proc, with a 80 second ICD initially.
- Added in the Vial of Shadows, the lfr version, normal version and heroic version. Modeled it with a 15% chance to proc, with a 25 second ICD initially. The damage is effected by AP at a 100% coefficient, and it is effected by damage mitigation via armor and physical damage buffs like Savage Combat. It uses the yellow attack combat, with the ability to crit at a 150% bonus. I'm treating it like DMC:H, where it is a ranged attack so it can miss but not dodge.
- Added in the Wrath of Unchaining, the lfr version, normal version and heroic version.
- Added new priorities so we can test out the new T13 4P bonus. They are for casting Lightning Bolt or Chain Lightning with Maelstrom Weapon stack when the Spirit Wolves are active. They follow the form MWxyySW, where x is 1-5 and yy is either LB or CL
EnhSim 2.6.0 RELEASE
- Updated Unheeded Warning to a 1926 Attack Power buff
EnhSim 2.5.2 ALPHA
- The Mixology option wasn't giving the proper boost to the Cataclysm flasks and elixirs.
- Properly track haste rating so I can have the Matrix Restabilizer trinket trigger between haste rating and mastery rating. The sim still doesn't track crit rating properly, so crit rating isn't accounted for with the Matrix Restabilizer. This should enable a common sim option of using The Hungerer with the Matrix Restabilizer trinket.
- Updated Unheeded Warning to not only effect melee auto-attacks, but also Windfury and Stormstrike
Since I forgot to post the 2.5.1 ALPHA build, here's the changes from that
- Added a new stat in the Maelstrom section called 'proc eaten' that tracks the number of Maelstrom procs that get unused if they proc while hard casting LB or CL.
- Added in a proc delay for the damage swings from Windfury to better simulate the delay on Live. Mainly focused on delaying how Maelstrom procs occur from Windfury.
- Changed the time output for the combatlog to be in a more structured format to allow easier comparisons
- Also cleaned up some of the combatlog entries
EnhSim 2.5.0 RELEASE
- Removed the heroic version of Ancient Petrified Seed since it doesn't seem to be possible to use in game
- Changed the default config file to the gear and rotation setup from the BIS thread
This project is a continuation of the excellent work already done by Tukez and the original EnhSim project at EnhSim.