Download from EnhSim 2.7.0This release supports WoW patch 4.3 for level 85.
To use this release, you must have the Microsoft Visual C 2010 Redistributable Package installed. This can be downloaded from Download details: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)
To use the GUI, you must have the .NET 4.0 Frameworks installed. This can be downloaded from Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer)Changes
For Issue # 9031
- the necrotic_touch and necrotic_touch_heroic options should just be ignored rather than fail for an import.
- Updated Stormstrike to now act as three separate events, one for the main attack and one for each hand. The main attack can miss, dodge or hit. The main attack will proc from the main hand if one is equipped, otherwise it will use the off hand. This main attack is treated as a melee attack, so it can proc trinkets and weapons procs. For example, Tia's Grace, Fluid Death, Avalanche or No'Kaled. If this main attack hits, it will apply the debuff and proc an attack from both hands. Each of these attacks can hit or crit independently of each other. These two attacks are also treated as separate melee attacks.
- Also changed the MW eaten stat to MW clipped since it seems clipped is abit easier to understand than eaten
- Updating default config.txt file to reasonable T13 heroic gear
- Updating Starcatcher Compass to have a 115 second ICD
- The Raid Finder version of Wrath of Unchaining is 78 agility per stack not 77 agility per stack
For Issue # 8971
- Unleash Wind no longer can be dodged, so it now is treated as a ranged attack that can only miss, hit or crit.
- Looking into how Unleash Wind is working, I changed it so it is treated as a melee special attack. So it can proc things like Matrix Restabilizer, Flurry or No'Kaled.
- Looking into how Unleash Flame is working, I changed it so it is treated as a spell attack. So it can proc things like Elemental Devastation, etc.