• This topic is locked This topic is locked
783 replies to this topic

#781 Spacedonkey

Spacedonkey

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 08:31 AM

If you're getting munched while trying to get a big Ignite for Combustion, it will. Otherwise, no.

If you are trying to Impact Combustion, you have to wait a sec for Combustion to actually show up on the target first. There's a slight delay and with Combustion off the GCD, it's possible to pop Impact immediately after hitting Combustion, but before it shows up as a DOT to be spread. Any other instance of Impact failing is either a range/hitbox problem or a bug.

#782 Tyrian

Tyrian

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 2,376 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 02:26 AM

Guromin has offered to take over and update a new Mage Fire thread. If you have any suggestions or advice on what should be included, send a PM to him here. Once done, this thread (with an outdated OP and no longer maintained - I quit raiding a while ago) can be closed.

#783 Guromin

Guromin

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:42 AM

As Tyrian mentioned I am working on updating this thread. I wish I knew exactly when it will be finished, but I don't know for certain. I am allocating all of my free time to update the OP and I will likely have it finished within a week or two.

As Tyrian also mentioned, I am currently open to suggestions. Anyone with advice as to what should be added, changed or removed may feel free to send me a private message. I've already taken care of the obvious, but I would like to add additional information regarding Ignite Munching and Stacking. If there is anyone who is willing and capable of assisting in writing this section it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your patience and advice as the thread undergoes construction.

#784 Heef

Heef

Piston Honda

• Moderators
  • 289 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 03:24 PM

Guromin has now taken over the Fire Mage Compendium, updated it for 4.3.3, and created a new thread to support it here: http://elitistjerks....age_compendium/

All new discussion should occur there; I am now closing this thread. Thanks again to Tyrian for all of your hard work!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users