Photo

[Cataclysm] Warrior FAQ - 4.2 - Read while patching, before posting.

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61 Guest_Aeghadrix_*

Guest_Aeghadrix_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2011 - 08:02 PM

The reasoning behind this is that once your vengeance stacks up you have enough AP to be able to maintain and build a threat lead on the few attacks that do land.

#62 Sanctifico

Sanctifico

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 06:44 PM

When i add "#showtooltip Overpower" to the front of the macro, it makes overpower light up when taste for blood is active regardless of stance.

People reporting 2k+ boosts in dps from stance dancing are clearly mislead. In BIS gear and perfect rotation it would at max be 1.2k dps boost. Adding lag and human reaction time it would be more reasonably be an 800 dps boost. Its noticeable but not even half of what some people are reporting. My guess is that they aren't factoring in the free GCD every 15 seconds that they had gained this patch as well.

Apologies, I went over my data again, and noticed a major oversight.... I used the wrong weapon on one of the tests.

I retested and the difference is a little over the 500 dps mark with no proc or haste results to skewer it.
got milk?

#63 Goreskull

Goreskull

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 10:07 AM

Would appreciate a AoE section under Fury (and arms I guess) detailing what is the highest AoE rotation on generally 4 targets or over. I'm finding myself being in doubt whether to use cleave or whirlwind or both or continue normal rotation and use only one of them etc.

#64 Jo_bear

Jo_bear

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 11:06 AM

#showtooltip Overpower
/cast [stance:3] Battle Stance
/cast Overpower

This macro do not show Overpower shining while in berseker stance, please help

#65 Montegomery

Montegomery

Aloof Aggravator

•  Patrons
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 07:07 AM

The FAQ has been updated for the 4.2 patch.

... you could very well have a concerto, but the closest the average listener gets to hearing it is the interpretation as put on by a group of small children with those little rainbow-coloured xylophones.

Monte's LoL Blog
Monte's LoL Stream

#66 Nimchip

Nimchip

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 12:14 PM

This macro do not show Overpower shining while in berseker stance, please help

Use the Light my macro addon or use bartender.

#67 Montegomery

Montegomery

Aloof Aggravator

•  Patrons
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 08:22 PM

I'm no longer actively playing WoW and will similarly cease maintaining the FAQ. That said I'm not aware of any major changes in 4.3 that warrant an overhaul of the FAQ so it should suffice until Mists of Pandaria.

... you could very well have a concerto, but the closest the average listener gets to hearing it is the interpretation as put on by a group of small children with those little rainbow-coloured xylophones.

Monte's LoL Blog
Monte's LoL Stream

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users