• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Carebare

Carebare

::stare::

• Moderators
  • 5,200 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 02:26 AM

Welcome to the Druid forum of Elitist Jerks. We're glad to have you join our community, but in order to have you remain with us permanently it is important that you be a contributing member. When I say contributing I mean that you do not violate the general forum rules during your stay and also that you do your damnedest not to make useless posts.

Posts you should read before posting anywhere:

You are expected to make a reasonable attempt to find the information you are looking for before posting your question. There are people who are longtime contributors to this forum that have put countless hours into mathing out responses and doing research on your behalf. Do not belittle their effort by being lazy. This will most definitely earn you an infraction.

You should avail yourself of the two easiest methods to do this:

Before you post in any thread you should read the FIRST post of that thread. Some of the threads have a specific purpose, if you post outside of that purpose you will receive an infraction. You would do well to read the last 5 pages of the longer discussion threads so you are up-to-date on any current discussions and do not bring up something very recently discussed.

The posts are now named for easy navigation. The Simple Q&A threads are divided by spec. We will be locking threads and opening new ones when a patch has a huge impact on our class. We therefore expect you to read prior to posting.

To new posters, thanks for your interest in our community. We look forward to having you join us.
To older posters, this forum is your community. Report posts that are useless and help keep them clean and informative. Thank you for your continuing contribution.

If you have something to add to this post, please feel free to PM me.

i miss raiding with carebare :< she makes me feel like i am not the only person that hates everyone
Aldriana: I am an asshole, it just so happens that some of my colleagues are even *bigger* assholes.
[R] [85:Neux:2]: i hear if you die on Good Friday they are going to make it where you can't get rezzed until easter sunday
Khazal: Yeah, I don't know about Magic Rainbow Unicorn Land, but here in Reality, Rhyolith is the worst encounter Blizzard has ever designed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users