I was using RAWR heavily for my FrostDW, the Problem i am facing is that it tells me to do certain things i can not believe totally (since the 4.2 Guide tells me otherwise):
Your issues should be posted on the Rawr forums or Rawr Issue Tracker since this is the Simple Q & A thread, but I'll address some of these points. Some of these are legitimate defects that should be (or already are written up) in the Issue Tracker.
- Use my higher DPS Weapon in Offhand and enchant with Rune of Razorice (meaning i have 2x Razorice)
Razorice stacking is already written up: Rawr - rawr - View Issue #21131: [DPSDK] Razorice stacking
- Telling me to go heavy into Unholy showing a SICK dps boost i mean i can understand it but i was baffled (and he tells me to NOT spec Ebon Gargoyle which i kinda do not get)
Ebon Gargoyle? Heavy in Unholy meaning 0/31/10? I would need to see your character XML - please write up a defect in the issue tracker describing the exact nature of the problem.
- If i try to change an item in Rawr i get an XML error, i didn't find anything in the RAWR codeplex page (and tried to redownload rawr and use it in the browser)
There are already a couple issues related to this in the issue tracker. If you don't see one that matches the description of your problem, please write up a defect. Rawr - Issue Tracker
- No Killing Machine Procs are shown in my "Rotation"
Killing machine affects crit chance. Since I don't point out specific crits in the rotation report, why would I point out KM? Rest assured that Oblit & FS crit chance is affected by KM talent.
- I have _no_ idea how i can tag items availible as it was possible earlier (with this green diamond)
This hasn't changed. Click on the diamond next to the item on the right hand pane to toggle that you want that item marked available (green diamond). Shift-click will toggle the blue-diamond which locks in a specific gem/enchant/etc.