• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#41 Firnas

Firnas

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 04:31 AM

Cloak of Biting Chill and Viewless Wings have the stats kind of weird too. Not sure if they were recently changed and r8 hasn't been updated to reflect the changes.

#42 Jodou

Jodou

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 03:02 PM

Cloak of Biting Chill and Viewless Wings have the stats kind of weird too. Not sure if they were recently changed and r8 hasn't been updated to reflect the changes.

How so? I just double-checked everything against wowhead and the stats in R8 match those on the site.

Keep in mind you can fix/add items to the spread. I fixed the two necks mentioned above and after reforge it puts Strife 15 EP ahead of Rodrigo's (which I don't necessarily agree with since I'm a mastery whore). Hornet-Sting Band is also on par with Mistral Circle of the Zephyr after adding it.

#43 Firnas

Firnas

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 12:57 AM

How so? I just double-checked everything against wowhead and the stats in R8 match those on the site.

Keep in mind you can fix/add items to the spread. I fixed the two necks mentioned above and after reforge it puts Strife 15 EP ahead of Rodrigo's (which I don't necessarily agree with since I'm a mastery whore). Hornet-Sting Band is also on par with Mistral Circle of the Zephyr after adding it.

/me idiot.

Just now realized all the stats on their are reforged values. My bad.

#44 Jodou

Jodou

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 03:55 PM

New upcoming 4.1 changes just announced:

• Leatherworking: Assassin's Chestplate now gives +321 Agility, down from 341. Now gives 173 Hit Rating, down from 183. Now gives 243 Critical Strike rating, down from 253. Now has a Red Socket (Socket Bonus: +10 Agility)
  • Leatherworking: Belt of Nefarious Whispers now gives +233 Agility, down from 253. Now gives 174 Hit Rating, down from 184. Now gives 134 Mastery Rating, down from 144. Now has a Red Socket (Socket Bonus: +10 Agility)

Given these hold true to release, Assassin's Chestplate picks up 54 EP making it just 37 EP behind Sark of the Unwatched, down from 91 below. Even more interesting is the change puts Belt of Nefarious Whispers up 52 EP (23 EP AHEAD of Wind Stalker Belt of the Zephyr), making it BiS pre-heroic.

FYI, R8 does not include 1 red and 1 blue gem slot for , so please add that to the list of fixes for R9, sp00n.

#45 Aldriana

Aldriana

Mike Tyson

• Moderators
  • 13,510 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 06:20 PM

It is worth noting that 4.1 will presumably come out with another tier of raid content, so how the crafted gear compares to current-tier epics is somewhat less relevant. Those would have been highly useful changes in 4.0.6 (when they changed (most of) the other crafted gear), but by 4.1 I'm not sure how much it'll still matter.

#46 sp00n

sp00n

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1,836 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 12:57 PM

Updated to r10 for patch 4.1. Thanks to Jodou for adding the ZA/ZG gear and filtering out the unavailable PvP gear.
I've also added an Enchants tab with this release. Nothing fancy, but it gives you a quick overview.

As always there may be items missing or with wrong stats, let me know if you encounter such.

Stopped Playing

#47 Jodou

Jodou

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 04:56 PM

I found the answer for where and drops; Norkani's Package - Object - World of Warcraft and Hazlek's Trunk - Object - World of Warcraft respectively. Also, in the OP the first line after 'What it features' is erroneous and just needs updating: Hopefully all current rogue specific gear (barring heroic epics and PvP items).

Thanks for updating this sp00n!

EDIT: Couple more fixes: Parasitic Bands only drop from Magmaw, Wind Dancer's Gloves(H) are only from Magmaw, Double Attack Handguards only from Chimaeron, and Wind Dancer's Legs(H) are from Maloriak. I know Halfus drops heroic chest tokens, but I can't confirm/deny the other two listed since we've yet to down them. Drop Location and Match Colors columns are pointed to the wrong variable (BK instead of CX and CY) under the weapon speed and dps calculation table. Lastly, for consistency sake Vicious Gladiator's Right Ripper (Arena) is missing its Drop Info of '2200 Arena Rating'.

#48 Senka Keiyan

Senka Keiyan

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 03:35 AM

If it's all the same as it was at level 70, then the container loot in Zul'Aman is not specific to the containers themselves. It's specific to the order of containers looted. First one has money, second one has some nice item, third one has.. another nice item. I remember the cloak came from the second chest for me, and that's also what I've read online.

#49 sp00n

sp00n

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1,836 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 11:38 AM

Updated to r11.

• Added patch 4.2 PTR data (tier 12). You can deselect it in the EP Values & Settings tab.
  • Corrected drop locations, basically the ones Jodou mentioned.
  • Other small fixes.

Stopped Playing

#50 sp00n

sp00n

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1,836 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 03:30 PM

Updated to r12.

Now that patch 4.2 is around the corner, the sheet should feature every new item currently known. Again thanks to Jodou for doing a lot of work with the new gear.
Drop locations are not known yet, and stats may still change or already have. Really looking forward to go through all new items again. :tinfoil: (I have a script to fetch item information from wowhead, probably will have to adapt it to this sheet.)

I also split apart the loot selection to distignuish between tier 11 and tier 12 gear. You can now select exactly which loot to display.
Also I did some internal fixes and rewrites, as well as removal of unnecessary calculations. The sheet really starts to become sluggish with all these information.

// Edit
Some trinket calculations may be way off. Especially the Matrix Restabilizer as I just read the post here. We'll have to wait for some true tests to be sure on the trinkets.

Stopped Playing

#51 Jodou

Jodou

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 04:20 PM

// Edit
Some trinket calculations may be way off. Especially the Matrix Restabilizer as I just read the post here. We'll have to wait for some true tests to be sure on the trinkets.

You can blame me for that as my calcs were best guesses at the time. Matrix Restabilizer went through a last minute change yesterday and gained a lot of AGI as well as EP (since Mastery will obviously be the highest stat for Assassination). The reported ICD is 105s, so if you assume 100% uptime (which isn't possible) pertinent to that it blasts ahead of even the heroic Ancient Petrified Seed. In any case, it will be the BiS trinket this tier without a doubt regardless of what final calculations are made.

One other thing to keep an eye on is EP values will likely fluctuate this tier and I think Aldriana alluded to this in another thread with some estimates. As it stands now, there are some major gaps in gearing choices (most notably T12 chest vs Incendiary Soul) and some tighter values may even this out.

#52 Crevan

Crevan

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 288 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 11:58 AM

The sheet lists a 65 expertise enchant for gloves, which does not exist as far as I know. Despite a similar name to Greater Mastery (65 mastery rating), Greater Expertise only gives 50 rating.

#53 dinesh

dinesh

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 01:09 PM

Does anyone else have trouble opening this file? I continually get a "list out of bounds" error when using ZipGenius, but it seems like it might be a problem on my side given the above responses.

#54 sp00n

sp00n

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1,836 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 05:00 PM

Hm, I used WinRar with the solid archive option and included recovery information, maybe your program doesn't like either of those.

As the for sheet itself, I've updated the drop location according to the list on MMO and corrected the bug Crevan found. Most of the drop locations are now entered into the sheet, only a few unknowns remain (but MMO didn't know them either). Still missing is the T12 gear, does anybody know how to obtain it / where it drops?

Another thing I'm not sure about is the Season 9 PvP gear. It was said they were available for Honor Points then, but WoWHead still lists them with Conquest Points, in contrast to the former Valor Points gear, which is now buyable with Justice Points.

I've also done some massive streamlining to the formulas in the sheet, the size has shrunken to half and it's much more responsive now.

Just want to do some more testing/possible streamlining before I release it.

Stopped Playing

#55 Jodou

Jodou

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 05:44 PM

Hey sp00n, one more item for your list before you release in case you missed it: . Random drop off Ahune, the seasonal boss for the Midsummer Fire Festival.

#56 sp00n

sp00n

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1,836 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 07:36 AM

Updated to r13 for Patch 4.2.
  • Included all known drop locations (Tier 12 token drops are still unknown)
  • Updated to T12 heroic EP values (T12 normal will follow as soon as Shadowcraft is fully working)
  • Heavy optimization and speed-up of the sheet. It's now only half of the filesize before.

Also note that the bug in OpenOffice mentioned in the first post still exists. However, it's working perfectly fine in LibreOffice 3.4 (but I admit I haven't tested it in OO3.4, which might work just as fine).

Stopped Playing

#57 Nik

Nik

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:26 PM

@sp00n

Know that it is completely the wrong thread. Well infact the Addon thread was closed long ago but do you know if Tuxedobob is planing on updating the addon TrickorTreat. I've had a bash at it myself but have only got as far as to update the Combat_Log_Unfiltered changes but to no prevail of actually getting the addon to work.

#58 sp00n

sp00n

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1,836 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 02:05 PM

Open core.lua and change
function addon:COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED(event, timestamp, eventType, hideCaster, srcGUID, sourceName, srcFlags, destGUID, destName, destFlags, spellID, spellName, spellSchool, ...)

to
function addon:COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED(event, timestamp, eventType, hideCaster, srcGUID, sourceName, srcFlags, sourceRaidFlags, destGUID, destName, destFlags, destRaidFlags, spellID, spellName, spellSchool, ...)

No way to test it, but should work. Similar with all combat log parsing addons.

Stopped Playing

#59 Nik

Nik

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 04:20 PM

Tested on the PTR and it wispers the target that they have gained 1 extra damage regardless of if they are attacking a mob or not.

Don't know of how much help that would be to you. If you want me to test anything just send me a PM.

#60 n0point

n0point

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 02:53 PM

Please let me know if I'm completely blind, but I think you are missing a set of bracers on your sheet.

Flickering Wristbands - Item - World of Warcraft

Dropped for me yesterdayfrom Alysrazor, "of the Zephir".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users