2 replies to this topic

#1 Maxem

Maxem

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 12:30 AM

Hi Everyone,

I’m Maxim, the lead designer from Enjin. We are new guild hosting platform made specifically for World of Warcraft & MMO guilds. We provide a wealth of tools and features directly suited for creating the ultimate guild community website.

Check us out at: Enjin.com

Feature Highlights

Powerful and Flexible Guild Website Creator
Enjin is a true modular content management system. Like building blocks, you can snap your site together in seconds. Drag and Drop any content you want anywhere on your pages with our easy-to-use page editor. You get the deepest level of control over any page.

Posted Image

Full-featured Forum
Your community will love it. Top-of-the-line, feature rich, robust and fast. It’s fully integrated with your website for easy management and customization.

Posted Image

Advanced Theme Editor
Create stunning themes with ease, and experience true creative control. No coding knowledge necessary!

Posted Image

Visual Boss Progressions
Track your Raid Boss kills with this compact visually stunning module.

Posted Image

WoWProgress Ranks
Display your wowprogress.com ranks with the ability to choose Tier and a selection of background images.

Posted Image

Guild-level Perks
Show off your guild’s level and unlocked guild perks as you progress through Cataclysm.

Posted Image

Advanced Gallery
Create albums, quickly add captions, order albums and images with drag and drop controls. Tag images with your game characters, add notes, and set user permissions!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Stunning Themes
Select from the most stunning professionally designed layouts and flash headers on the web.

Posted Image Posted Image

Awesome Animated Headers

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Free 10/25 Mumble Voice Servers
Our premium plans include FREE Mumble voice servers. Fully integrated with your site’s users.

Posted Image

WoW Signature Generator
Try our new WoW signature generator with over 70+ styles, colors and stat selection. Signatures updated every 24 hours.

Posted Image

So many more features:
  • Free and Premium guild hosting
  • Ultra-fast page loads
  • Secure and spam-free platform
  • Live feed and social features
  • True multi-gaming Support
  • Event planner with signups
  • Messaging system
  • Advanced permissions
  • Group pay and donations
  • Character/guild import
  • Applications and recruitment
  • HTML editor
  • Banner editor
  • Configurable roster
  • Dozens of widgets and modules

Here's a few featured guilds on Enjin already:
We are constantly improving Enjin and our goal is to be the best WoW guild hosting platform on the web. We'd love to hear your feedback and suggestions in this thread in Public Discussion on how we can improve.

To get you started, create your WoW guild website and we will give you 30 days of Premium for free! After creating a site just submit a ticket with the subject Elitist Jerks and your website will be upgraded.

Thanks!

Maxim
www.enjin.com

#2 Namssob

Namssob

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 05:36 PM

I'd like to respond to this - I've been a subscriber of Enjin for about 6 months now, and about 3 months ago I moved my entire guild to Enjin.com. It's one of the best interfaces I have used for a WoW guild website, and I would vouch for them!

#3 Starfighterx

Starfighterx

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 01:31 AM

We just set up a guild site using Enjin.com and it looks awesome. We're getting great feedback from our guildmates and from new recruits. Big props to the guys at Enjin for the superb guild hosting!

Cringe.guildpower.com check us out!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users