Photo

Infraction for b1t: 1. All posters are to make an effort to communicate clearly.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Narcosleepy

Narcosleepy

It's not you. Really. I hate everyone.

• ♦ Administrators
  • 8734 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 05:47 PM

User: b1t
Infraction: 1. All posters are to make an effort to communicate clearly.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

"While there is a valid question in here somewhere, it is hidden under piles of fluff, emoticons, and more hand holdy questions. Also, the answer is that Subtlety modeling is incomplete and we don't know yet."

That is the report I received and I couldn't agree more. Stop with all the >.< and ^___^ this isn't a chatroom. Work on your posting and read the rules again before posting again.

Original Post:

Maybe this isn't so much a simple question.. but I couldn't find an appropriate thread for it. >.<

I prefer Subtlety for PvE, but after hitting 85 and falling behind others I specced Mutilate and was mostly top 1-3 in dps in 10-man and usually top in heroics, at least on boss fights, it really made a difference just changing spec. But now, with better gear, I'm gonna try again, have reforged/gemmed for the appropriate stats, according to the raiding FAQ here.

But I'm wondering about the actual rotation.

In exaclty what order should you put up your buffs/debuffs?

SnD -> melee haste
Rupture -> 10% more damage
Recuperate -> faster energy

Should you start with garrote or ambush and is it worth doing anything but ambush during shadowdance? Should you chain Find Weakness as much as possible, save it for premed/shadowstep CD's or save a vanish for Time Warp?

And what if SnD/Recuperate/Rupture ends almost simultaneously? What to prioritize? Is there an opening rotation to avoid this dilemma?

Share your thoughts and experiences please. Us subbers must stand united now to endure this discrimination! ^__^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users