• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

#21 Draginclaw

Draginclaw

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 06:38 PM

Feature request: Add an option for a racial miss chance (Night-Elf) bonus. This could probably just be a check box like Swordshattering.

I asked for this in post #3 already with no response...it's probably on his to-do list but he seems busy at the moment with real life.

#22 Lichloathe

Lichloathe

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 12:13 AM

I'm extremely busy with real life things at the moment, yes, but that is on my to-do list. Though, when you made the request originally the Night Elf racial didn't click. I only thought of the Expertise granting racials.
Author of BloodSim

#23 Ohdamn

Ohdamn

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 12:57 PM

In the Blood DK thread you asked for someone to give you informations about bossfights.
You can PM me if you're still interested.

#24 Yörgle

Yörgle

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 02:03 PM

Is there a chance that you add the behaviour of speccing in Crimson Scourge, ie having a chance to proc a free BB that offers 10 RP ? I would like to do some simulations, with one including this parameter.

Thanks ! :)

#25 Roop

Roop

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 05:46 PM

With recent changes in healing of Death Strike etc, Is there still plans to update this rather helpful and quite awsome tool?

#26 Disargeria

Disargeria

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 04:32 AM

There was no change to Death Strike's healing.

#27 Lichloathe

Lichloathe

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 02:03 PM

Communism is correct - There is nothing to change.

I am, however, still planning to make a couple of updates - it's just a question of when, as I am currently trying to juggle a full time job and building a personal business, so my empty spaces are few and far between. Since there have yet to be any significant or meaningful changes in DK abilities, though, it's not exactly high on my priority list. BloodSim should still be as accurate today as it was 5 months ago.
Author of BloodSim

#28 Yörgle

Yörgle

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 10:10 AM

Do you intend to keep it updated Lichloathe ?
Not only for the 4.3 but I also happen to understand that Scarlet Fever is still applied through BB.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users