Photo

Infraction for Dok: 2. All opinions should be stated as succinctly as possible.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Narcosleepy

Narcosleepy

It's not you. Really. I hate everyone.

• ♦ Administrators
  • 8,665 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 07:09 PM

User: Dok
Infraction: 2. All opinions should be stated as succinctly as possible.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

The question on renew is worthwhile. The link to your spec and asking opinions on it (directly or implied) isn't what we really do here. Please avoid chatroom speak (imo) and capitalize the first person pronoun I no matter where in the sentence it occurs.

Original Post:

I would like your opinion on the talents Divine Touch (10% insta renew heal) and Rapid Renewal (1sec gcd on Renew) for a raiding environement.

I basically like the entire holy tree and do run out of talent points. Looking over my last few raids, the instant heal from Divine Touch is an average of 0.4% of my total effective healing. I never spam renews on the raid so see no reason to put points in Rapid Renewal. I do however get a fair amount of effective healing by keeping renew up on the tanks so improved Renew and even the glyph get a good amount of usage and i wouldnt take those out.

Im pretty sure you can agrue taking those talents over things like SoL or DP but i just enjoy those talents, theyre fun imo and pretty usefull aswell as stated above. Im aware that renew is a very effective heal and those talents make it even better but i hardly see any usage of it except on the tank (refreshes) and every now and then on a random raid member. Raid healing with PoH/PoM is just a lot more effective.

It leaves me with this talent build for the holy tree, only SoR is something i can live without but youre forced to put a point in it to get higher in the tree.
Holy build

Your opinion is greatly appreciated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users