• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Hamlet

Hamlet

Mike Tyson

• • Guide Author
  • 11,567 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 04:40 AM

ItemRack swaps in my Evocation gear anytime I have an LC charge. Presumably, this is because they have the same buff icon. Anyone have a good solution?

#2 Hamlet

Hamlet

Mike Tyson

• • Guide Author
  • 11,567 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 07:41 AM

Ok, it was a simple fix. Odd that ItemRack is still detecting buffs pre-2.0 style, by detecting the textures. Is the mod still being maintained and updated somewhere?

#3 Dotts

Dotts

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 08:15 AM

I think itemrack stopped getting updated long before 2.0 came out.

I use closet gnome, but I'm not sure if it can do what you ask.

#4 Hamlet

Hamlet

Mike Tyson

• • Guide Author
  • 11,567 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 04:11 PM

I tried out ClosetGnome, as part of my usual habit of finding the Ace equivalent of everything, but it doesn't seem quite as fully featured. Most specifically, it doesn't seem to allow you drag out individual item slots on your screen to make drop-down menus. And customizable events would be nice as well.

What else to people use?

#5 TheSilverHand

TheSilverHand

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 05:21 PM

Itemrack is on my list of approved Non-Ace mods because it is so needed, and the Ace equivalents are crap. Itemrack continues to work for me, so I use it simply because I know it and have used it for such a long time, it would take me a while to get used to a new mod. If you are dead set on a replacement for Itemrack, and don't want to use ClosetGnome, Outfitter might be for you.

#6 Shalas

Shalas

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 2,351 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 10:17 PM

There's a beta version of Itemrack that's actually updated for 2.0, but it doesn't support events yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users