Photo

Infraction for grishaan: Multiple violations.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jessamy

Jessamy

Struck by Diax's Rake

• Moderators
  • 4803 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 01:46 PM

User: grishaan
Infraction: Multiple violations.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Rule 1: Start your sentences with a capital letter, and end them with a single period or question mark. Don't use ellipses instead of proper punctuation. Don't start a new line every time you start a new sentence.

Rule 6: This isn't your blog. You listed all the new changes, but while you commented on all of them, you didn't make a substantive analysis of any of them.

Rule 7: Don't ask other people to do work for you.

Original Post:

+ Chain Heal’s effectiveness has been increased by approximately 10%.
+ Deep Healing (Mastery) has been increased to 3% per point, up from 2.5%.
+ Greater Healing Wave mana cost has been increased by 10%; healing done has been increased by 20%.
+ Mana Tide Totem has been redesigned. The totem no longer multiplies the Spirit of those affected by it. It instead gives a flat amount of Spirit equal to 400% of the casting shaman’s Spirit, exclusive to short-term Spirit buffs affecting the shaman when the totem is dropped.

some quite interesting changes in the 4.0.6 patch notes...
Chainheal buff is nice although I still don't think that it will affect healing done that much, at least in 10m-raids. The same is true for the mastery change. Was a bad stat before, will stay bad, although better than it is right now.
Greater Healing Wave could become interesting. I think I will give it a try to replace RT/HS with RT-hasted GHWs. Helps our throughput while on tank healing duties... I sit at around 20% crit unbuffed so GHW will trigger IWS about 1/5 to 1/4 of casts, HS will trigger IWS about 1/3 casts (~50% crit, 60% proc chance) so the mana return will be lower with GHW but the gain in healing done may be worth it...
The Mana Tide changes have been anticipated. It was to much of a mana gain for "group 5". Total mana restored won't change that much unless you are Jewelcrafter with DO+CoR

what do you think about the changes? RT/GHW or still RT/HS?
Will mastery be in any way close to haste/crit in power?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users