Photo

Infraction for Vinestal: 2. All opinions should be stated as succinctly as possible.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Aldriana

Aldriana

Mike Tyson

• Moderators
  • 13,510 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 07:54 PM

User: Vinestal
Infraction: 2. All opinions should be stated as succinctly as possible.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

There's an awful lot of unnecessary fluff in this post if all you want to know is when we'll have updated EP values. Not that that's a particularly good question in the first place, but I might have let it slide had you not accompanied it with a nice little blog post about what you had for dinner yesterday.

Original Post:

I'm wondering when we'll get a new EP value for mastery post ptr changes, I haven't seen much conversation about it since the recent change to a 100% main hand attack was added. I know the last I heard CP wasn't procing correctly so I'm guessing it can't be properly tested until that's fixed. It seemed initial reaction was that the changes were pretty ho-hum and wouldnt change our gearing approach much if at all, I'm wondering if this is still the case. It seems like Blizzard wanted to make mastery a more desirable stat but their attempts so far have fallen quite a bit short. Maybe they are they just trying to balance combat dps with assassination using mastery as a tool do do so? it would be nice to see mastery on par with haste as far as EP value or worth a little more than white hit at least. I find my self with gear that has haste +mastery/crit having to reforge that mastery/crit into hit which just seems so much of a waste. I could have bought the Fluid death trinket this week, but it contains so much unnecessary hit that I just decided to keep stockpiling valor for the tier chest. Im already over the current poison cap without it using DMC-H and Tia's Grace as trinkets.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users