• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Praetorian

Praetorian

Mike Tyson

• ♦ Administrators
  • 27,801 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 07:14 AM

I suppose I should post something here since we've actually killed some things in the past 7 months. Go figure.

With the holidays and the initial leveling push behind us, we've been moving on to the Heroic raids. After getting Halfus down in a couple of hours last week, we decided to follow the herd and check out Conclave next. I'm fairly sure that Maloriak or Chimaeron would've been an easier path to take, but with several dozen wipes invested already, we decided to stick it out. And just when it seemed we'd run out of ways to wipe, we managed to invent new ones (though mainly Rohash would invent them for us).

On the last pull of the night, though....
Posted Image

Fun fight, though I think we're all looking forward to getting back to progression that doesn't include concerns about whether the person who dropped the Feast left the platform before everyone had eaten.

#2 Gonkish

Gonkish

Soda Popinski

• Guild Members
  • 4,441 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 08:26 PM

SECRET EJ PROTIP: Letting one of your tanks die 15 seconds into the pull = INSTANT WIN.

How can you help?
I can shoot things and then make my pet move toward them.

#3 Adelai

Adelai

Von Kaiser

• Guild Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 08:50 PM

SECRET EJ PROTIP: Letting one of your tanks die 15 seconds into the pull = INSTANT WIN.

This does not sound unfamiliar at all...
"Every human mind is a great slumbering power until awakened by a keen desire and by definite resolution to do."

#4 alfi

alfi

fffffffffffffffff

• Moderators
  • 243 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 11:39 PM

why am i taking a dump in this screenshot

#5 Flavahbeast

Flavahbeast

im chocula

• Moderators
  • 2,731 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 11:43 PM

Whoa another boss dies the last time we attempt it this ALWAYS happens how can it be a coincidence

#6 Adelai

Adelai

Von Kaiser

• Guild Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 01:08 AM

why am i taking a dump in this screenshot

hahaha Thanks for pointing it out.
"Every human mind is a great slumbering power until awakened by a keen desire and by definite resolution to do."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users