• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Mimosa

Mimosa

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 07:26 AM

Since last sunday Grid havent worked propely for me. Health bars go down when ppl take damage, but they dont come up after heal have landed. This is not happening to all or all the time, kind of randomly it is also working fine - mostly not. I have downloaded new version tiwice after sunday. Also deleted WTF folder and updated all addons. On sunday I had also other problems, like suddenly middle of raid part of my screen was unclickable. Thats gone now. Only Grid is not working. I dont have any of additional parts of Grid now, like GridAlert or GridStatusHots.

I start to be hopeless, after Grid I fell I just cannot survive without it ;p Using X-Pearl now to heal, tried also agUnitframe, but it had that critical error problem...

#2 Goggles

Goggles

King Hippo

• Members
  • 571 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 08:29 AM

http://www.wowace.com would be the place to report errors. Most of the popular addons get updated very frequently so I imagine a bug has been introduced in an update and will no doubt be fixed fairly fast (especially if it's reported).
Not actually a member of Refusion on Burning Blade.

#3 dodga

dodga

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 08:58 AM

Last thing I heard was that there was a change in AceEvent causing a lot of addons to go nuts out of no reason.
E.g. ItemRack stopped doing anything but I did not update it for some weeks.

The major problem was that there was some old version of AceEvent loaded which bugged pretty much the whole interface.
Nymbia posted a solution for the situation (e.g. either running without externals or updating all copies of AceEvent) in several threads at the wowace.com forums.
This thread pretty much sums it up. It also includes a link on how to use Ace mods without externals.
remember my name - you'll scream it later

#4 Mimosa

Mimosa

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 09:02 AM

I have those newest versions, downloaded all one by one. Other problems are fixed exept that hp bar stuck thingy.

#5 Mimosa

Mimosa

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 02:36 PM

I found out its not a bug in Grid. Downloaded BugSack and !BugGrabber - no errors... So it must be something else. I have no idea what to next, hopeless :< But healthbars are not updaing

Im updating my addons daily if there are new versions available.

#6 Mimosa

Mimosa

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 04:40 PM

I fexed it, deleted all Saved Variables, problem gone

#7 Drakul

Drakul

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 11:32 AM

Anyone have Grid break for patch 2.1?

Seems like all of my ACE2 addons have gone down.

#8 Wizzcat

Wizzcat

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 12:09 PM

Anyone have Grid break for patch 2.1?

Seems like all of my ACE2 addons have gone down.

Works fine if you update them. If you're using an old version of wowaceupdater it might give you 'no public version' errors, so make sure you're using 1.8. If you're using wowaceupdater that is...

#9 Drakul

Drakul

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 12:53 PM

Sorry, not familiar with the updater, how does it operate?

#10 Bluerose

Bluerose

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 01:02 PM

Sorry, not familiar with the updater, how does it operate?

Basically it does what is says on the tin. It checks which addons you have, cross references this with the Wowace website and if there is an updated version available it will download and install it (if you enable it to do so of course).

#11 Drakul

Drakul

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 01:19 PM

Ah, thank you for your timely responses.

I'll install that program when I get home from work :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users