• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#81 revulva

revulva

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 12:56 PM

We will make that change along with our 4.2 update. Thanks for the tip!
Team Robot developer.
Follow Mr. Robot on Twitter or Facebook for updates, feature releases, bug fixes.
Mr. Robot is now available on your Android and iPhone

#82 revulva

revulva

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 10:14 PM

I wanted to point out a new feature on the site!

You can now see an item list that ranks all items relative to your current gear, instead of just absolutely like we had before. When you click the "..." next to any item to bring up the item list, you will now see two radio buttons that allow you to toggle between the two different types of comparison.

We have done a lot of theorycrafting in the last month, as well, so it might be worth checking out the info on your class under the "specs" link at the top of the page. The stat weight information is being filled in for each class, but many of them are already complete.
Team Robot developer.
Follow Mr. Robot on Twitter or Facebook for updates, feature releases, bug fixes.

#83 Nisall

Nisall

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 07:53 AM

I was playing around with stats weigths a bit and I think I've found a fault.

Yoica @ Dunemaul - Mr. Robot - World of Warcraft

When you click 'Show stats' and set it to rating it says I have 1200.78 mastery in the optimized column, but it should be 1506 (not including trinket proc/use). There is 305.22 mastery missing and this exaclty what the proc/use mastery number is in the first column.

So for some reason the proc of apparatus switching from Mastery in the 1st column to haste in the optimized column is also being removed for the 'fixed on gear' mastery rating.

#84 Otou

Otou

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 12:52 AM

Mr.Robot currently does not have , or stored in it's list of item enchantments.

As a blood dk in firelands heroic raiding, currently working out stamina gearing, I would very much appreciate it if these enchants were added.

#85 revulva

revulva

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 01:19 AM

Sure, we could add those in. I am surprised that anyone would consider those enchants worth using.

Nisall - I missed your post from a couple weeks ago (could have sworn I was subscribed to this thread...) I will double-check the situation you mentioned and fix the bug if it still exists, thanks for pointing it out.
Team Robot developer.

#86 Balkoth

Balkoth

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 05:19 PM

I'm seeing something that seems odd.

Talnor @ Greymane - Mr. Robot - World of Warcraft

On my Deflecting Star, it keeps wanting to reforge the Parry to Mastery instead of Expertise to Mastery, even if I set Mastery to be equal to Parry and Expertise to 0. I realize that if Mastery is valued high enough then that actually makes sense (since you get more Mastery from reforging the 128 Parry than the 65 Expertise), but why would it be doing this if I set Parry and Mastery both to 1?
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.

#87 Sien

Sien

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:45 PM

Is there an ETA on the time before we see changes reflecting the recent stealth buff to: ? I am under the assumption that this hasn't been changed yet after checking various forums here and also their respective models on MrRobot.

Much appreciated.

#88 revulva

revulva

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:42 PM

As soon as we can get some reliable numbers on what this has actually been buffed to, we will update it right away. It looks like it could become BiS for many specs.

From what I found digging around, people are saying it can stack up to 5, 6, or 7 times now. The damage from the proc is anywhere from 200% to 300% higher. I wonder if they changed the proc to scale with your other spell effects. Some people say that the 3% damage buff from Arcane Tactics affects it and so does Eclipse.

I will keep my eyes open for talk about the trinket and we'll run it through our simulator as soon as more is known.
Team Robot developer.

#89 Orion71483

Orion71483

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 05:28 PM

I dig using this tool. I don't follow it 100% but I use to to help me get an idea of how I can move stats around.

#90 revulva

revulva

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 03:47 PM

Doing more reading up on VPLC, we are going to re-do our estimates with the following information:

The damage per proc is now 2.6x higher. The chance to proc a lightning bolt is now 50% (making it very unlikely it will ever fire on anything higher than 5 charges, although some 6 charge LB's will happen). The damage scales with raid buffs and debuffs, but there is no spell power coefficient (it doesn't scale with spell power). Nature damage buffs do affect it, like Eclipse.

If anyone has any information to the contrary regarding this trinket, please let us know. We're going to redo our estimates and have this incorporated in our next update.
Team Robot developer.

#91 revulva

revulva

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 01:02 PM

We posted an update last night which includes the new information for VPLC along with some other items. All the information can be found in our change log, which is in the OP.
Team Robot developer.

#92 revulva

revulva

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 01:08 PM

In our update last night we added two things that may interest folks:

1.) We created default PvP stat weights. More details are in our change log - consider them a work in progress at this time, but they are a decent starting point for now. You need to choose the PvP stat weight preset yourself right now - Mr. Robot is working on an update that will try to auto-detect players who are PvP'ers.

2.) The trinket estimates for Discipline Priests now take into account the extra mana from rapture procs during intellect on-use/proc effects. This should make the lists look more like people would expect. As always, the actual trinket rankings are subject to the stat weights in use - make sure to set them to what you prefer if you do not like any of our presets.
Team Robot developer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users