Hamlet

Mike Tyson

• • Guide Author
  • 11581 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:53 PM

This has some updates. Didn't take perfect notes but:
--4pc
--Haste removed from RPPM on meta and enchants
--No cloak yet, not sure what to do with it (but it's not like there's a question of whether you want it)
--Slightly changed model for meta: removes the cost from some portion of Rejuvs, based on uptime. It's a little rough and will get weird if you turn your Rejuv use down too low, but I think the concept is better.

As before, have to tinker with stats yourself, but should have the tools you need to explore things for 5.4.

#182 Tecton

Tecton

Soda Popinski

•  Patrons
  • 3951 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 11:59 PM

I'm moved into my new house, started in my new job and have internet hooked up now so I'll get to work on getting this and Wrathcalcs updated hopefully in the next few days.

#183 Tullibardine

Tullibardine

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 11:10 AM

Decided to test the latest treecalc and noticed that the Brilliant and Precise Serpents eye isn't possible to choice, maybe something that is a left over from the latest gem fix. The only thing I noticed is that the gem is on the top of normal gems in the gem section if that is any help to solve the problem. All the other Serpent eye gems are possible to choice.

#184 Hamlet

Hamlet

Mike Tyson

• • Guide Author
  • 11581 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:02 PM

Hey Tect, how hard would it be to drop all the new item stuff into this, now that it's all working in WC? There's a lot of open Resto discussion in 5.4 and it might be good to have this up and running, esp. if you're mostly just moving everything over from WC. I know we haven't fully updated this for a while since I broke item upgrades sometime in like 5.1 :P .

#185 Tecton

Tecton

Soda Popinski

•  Patrons
  • 3951 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:25 AM

I should be able to make some time this weekend (probably Sunday night). Can't guarantee I'll get everything done, but I'll get gear & trinkets/etc updated at least.

#186 krazyito65

krazyito65

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:34 AM

Sorry, in late in using this, but where can I find the most updated version of treecalcs?

#187 Hamlet

Hamlet

Mike Tyson

• • Guide Author
  • 11581 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:20 PM

This is what I had sitting around--was never totally updated for 5.4 but has all the new mechanics and things.

Attached Files

#188 obaz

obaz

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:58 AM

update for 5.4 ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users