• Please log in to reply
187 replies to this topic

#21 Hamlet

Hamlet

Mike Tyson

• • Guide Author
  • 11,540 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 08:18 PM

PTR Lifebloom and Efflo changes. Haven't done anything with Tranq. Assuming no mastery double benefit for Efflo.

Attached Files

#22 Hamlet

Hamlet

Mike Tyson

• • Guide Author
  • 11,540 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 07:29 PM

Fixed a big that was causing WG contribution to be significantly underestimated (both this PTR version and the live version on the main thread).

Attached Files

#23 Aurati

Aurati

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:25 PM

Maybe I am just blind, but I have been inputting my gear into TreeCalcs, and I do not see the option for Blazewing's Furious Kilt under the Leg section.

#24 Hamlet

Hamlet

Mike Tyson

• • Guide Author
  • 11,540 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:27 PM

Might have missed one. Depending on how comfortable you are with Excel, you can go to gear list page, insert a row in the "Legs" section, and fill in the info using the same template as the other items. Once it's filled in the list, the dropdowns will update automatically. Otherwise, I'll try to remember to put it in at some point.

#25 kameelyan

kameelyan

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 01:23 AM

PTR Lifebloom and Efflo changes. Haven't done anything with Tranq. Assuming no mastery double benefit for Efflo.

Based on my testing on the PTR, it is acting as it always has. It does NOT double benefit from mastery. It still benefits due to SM benefiting, but the "HoT" itself doesn't.

Secondly, the current Efflo "HoT" can crit per tick, but I've been unable to get the new one to crit at all.

#26 Keeva

Keeva

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 01:30 AM

Secondly, the current Efflo "HoT" can crit per tick, but I've been unable to get the new one to crit at all.

The new version benefits from haste but cannot crit.

Efflorescence has been redesigned. It creates a healing zone at the feet of a Swiftmend target, but this healing zone now restores health equal to 4/8/12% of the amount healed by Swiftmend to the three most injured targets within 8 yards, every 1 second for 7 seconds. This periodic effect now also benefits from spell haste, but the individual ticks cannot be critical effects.

www.treebarkjacket.com - Resto druid blog
www.restodruid.info - Resto druid guide

#27 Hamlet

Hamlet

Mike Tyson

• • Guide Author
  • 11,540 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 01:30 AM

I believe the notes say that it can't crit anymore (which is fine, really).

efb

#28 tangedyn

tangedyn

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 03:13 AM

Based on my testing on the PTR, it is acting as it always has. It does NOT double benefit from mastery. It still benefits due to SM benefiting, but the "HoT" itself doesn't.

Yep, the non-critting has been confirmed by devs.
I guess they really don't want Efflorescence to double-dip into crit and mastery (since Efflorescence scales off the crit and mastery in Swiftmend), which is fair enough.

#29 Hamlet

Hamlet

Mike Tyson

• • Guide Author
  • 11,540 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 06:17 PM

Here's a test update reflecting the recent breakpoint rounding discussion. If we're right, the haste breakpoint table should now give totally precise values.

The healing model itself doesn't have a fancy haste workup like WrathCalcs does, so your HPS output might still jump around at some haste values (due to procs and such). But as always, this isn't a DPS sheet, so the total "output" isn't as important. Maybe I'll add it at some point, but for now, accurate breakpoints are the most important thing.

Attached Files

#30 Tecton

Tecton

Soda Popinski

•  Patrons
  • 3,946 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 03:07 PM

Treecalcs with ZA/ZG gear added:

Attached Files

#31 Cm1

Cm1

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 05:48 AM

Treecalcs with ZA/ZG gear added:

Couple of minors:
Gear List | Row 45 | Robes of Forgetfulness. Should be Chestguard of Forgetfulness
Worth adding Signet of Venoxis as drops in ZG
Arguing with a fool proves there are two. - Doris M. Smith

#32 Tecton

Tecton

Soda Popinski

•  Patrons
  • 3,946 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 02:56 PM

I'll update the first point with the next update, Signet of Venoxis is already in the sheet though. Thanks!

#33 Hamlet

Hamlet

Mike Tyson

• • Guide Author
  • 11,540 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 04:41 AM

I might be busy for a few days, but here is a super quick-and-dirty implementation of the T12 bonuses in the current PTR client (Item - Druid T12 Restoration 2P Bonus - Spell - World of Warcraft and Item - Druid T12 Restoration 4P Bonus - Spell - World of Warcraft). Just manually activate the bonus on the main page, it's not hooked up to the gear page yet.

The 2-piece is regen-only, not the most exciting thing in the world, but gives a pretty reasonable amount of mana.
The 4-piece is tricky to evaluate. It really only does anything in Tree form, but has the potential to make a bunch of rapid Lifebloom blooms around the raid be pretty strong AoE burst. It's interesting at any rate, and should at the very least be nicer to have around than then pretty worthless T11 2-piece it replaces.

Tecton, this is based on your 4/27 version with the added ZA gear (I still have to put that in the OP at some point).

e: reuploaded to fix a math error.

Attached Files

#34 Anabellum

Anabellum

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 10:54 AM

Still there's no i could choose for neck slot.

Also doesnt have its regular gem slot additionally to one that gives.

#35 tangedyn

tangedyn

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 05:41 AM

I've reported this earlier, but it doesn't seem fixed yet. It looks like you are giving each Efflorescence target 4% of the SM heal instead of 12%.

#36 Hamlet

Hamlet

Mike Tyson

• • Guide Author
  • 11,540 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 02:58 PM

I've reported this earlier, but it doesn't seem fixed yet. It looks like you are giving each Efflorescence target 4% of the SM heal instead of 12%.

Looks like it gives 4% per talent point, which is correct.

#37 Hamlet

Hamlet

Mike Tyson

• • Guide Author
  • 11,540 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 02:19 AM

Quick sheet update for PTR notes, as usual.
--Crit buff
--Mastery change (all I did was change the conversion ratio and increase uptime to 100% on everything). Will refine things somewhat if this one goes live. But assuming people maintain 100% uptime, this will be a perfectly good estimate (if you want to examine lower uptimes, just reduce the percentage on all HoT's for now).
--Removed Innervate swapping.
--Mana Tide nerf.

Mastery is likely to be very strong (beating out even the new crit, although at least crit will be close now). Might be trickier to weigh mastery against the benefit of haste plateaus.

Attached Files

#38 Tecton

Tecton

Soda Popinski

•  Patrons
  • 3,946 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 12:11 PM

Updated to include the new random stat loot improvements to Wrathcalcs as well as all new loot from PTR. As always, let me know if anything is misbehaving/etc.

Attached Files

#39 Hamlet

Hamlet

Mike Tyson

• • Guide Author
  • 11,540 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 07:13 PM

Here's a small revision to that with a simple mastery uptime option for people who want to play with it. The "Harmony uptime" parameter controls the mastery application to Rejuv/Lifebloom/WG, while Nourish/HT/RG/SM are fixed at 100%.

Attached Files

#40 Hamlet

Hamlet

Mike Tyson

• • Guide Author
  • 11,540 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 02:17 AM

Note on this last version (and reminder to self): have to change Nourish HoT bonus to not be the same as mastery uptime.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users