• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 kc0716

kc0716

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:19 AM

I put in my gear, stats and etc. I also added 3 extra items that are not on my armory to see which combination is better.

I tried to optimize and it said that "There are -2087124992 (-2 billion) gear combinations left after the optimzation process. Do you want to continue? Yes/No.

If I press YES with Parallel (low), it says "There is no configuration that would meet the metagem requirements. Try adding more items or changing some scaling values/caps."
If I press YES with Serieal/Parallel (high), it shows the progress bar, which has been stuck at 0 for HOURS. I've left it on over night, went to work, came back, and it is still at 0.

Am I doing something wrong?

#62 necro_potence

necro_potence

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 12:27 PM

New version and video (YouTube - WoW Gear Optimizer - v1.9.5 Linked Caps! (HD)) are up, added full support to shadowpriest, moonkin and in general to whoever has an hard cap given by the sum of two stats.
Lead developer of the definitive java-based Gear, Gem and Reforge Optimizer.

#63 necro_potence

necro_potence

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 05:53 PM

New version and video (YouTube - ‪WoW Gear Optimizer - v2.0.0 Cached Results! (HD)‬‏) are up, added result caching to save a lot of time to you and your fellow wow players!

#64 necro_potence

necro_potence

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:51 AM

The optimizer has been updated for patch 4.3!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users