Photo

Warning for Jes-ter: 2. All opinions should be stated as succinctly as possible.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Melthu

Melthu

Confused

• Moderators
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 03:51 PM

User: Jes-ter
Infraction: 2. All opinions should be stated as succinctly as possible.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Don't make consecutive posts, edit your previous one.

Original Post:

I don't see a place where people are sharing their favorite macros. I've put together a few, and I'm always looking for ways to simplify my life as a Feral Druid. Is there a place where people have posted some of their new cataclysm macros?

I made this one for thrash/swipe

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=6 Swipe(Bear Form), Thrash
/use !Maul

This seems like something that could use it's own thread, since macros seem to change with every update and new abilities are added, etc. Most of the places on the web where you might find macros you end up with old information.

Simple question(suggestion)

Since most feral tank specs seem to have Stampede - Spell - World of Warcraft , I have to wonder why people take that instead of Nurturing Instinct - Spell - World of Warcraft

The melee haste bonus from Stampede - Spell - World of Warcraft is rather useless, and even if you have to go to dps, it's not really that good either, since you just get one or two free ravages at most. But many fights(Chimaeron Feud, Nefarion P2, Halfus HC last phase) can certainly use that extra healing from heals/tranquility.

Maybe I'm misreading your post, but Nurturing Instinct has no effect on you when you're in Bear Form, hence shouldn't affect Feral Tanking unless you're an OT spending sometime as DPS...and in that case I think you get more from Stampede anyway since if you're getting healed a lot as DPS, you're probably not standing where you should be.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users