• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Dravin

Dravin

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 03:09 PM

When banished long enough (which is far shorter than the full channeling duration), Magtheridon yells: "Not again... NOT AGAIN!".
On the Orion video I noticed a warrior channeling far, far, far longer than necessary so I though of linking that yell to an announcement to stop channeling. I have no coding skills at all though so just dropping the suggestion here.

#22 Dravin

Dravin

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 07:13 PM

Tested it out tonight and frankly it needs some work.
Two problems:
1) Every time I'd fill in the full list, click to save the list, and both of the 5th slot would clear itself.
2) Used /omastop after our first attempt since it was more spamming people than helping them (started using this mod a bit late, people are already used to other things). It announced anyway. When I used /omastop during the fight to make it stop, it kept announcing.

#23 Ewan

Ewan

Hey! You're the lady from the test! HI!

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 10:24 PM

Tested it out tonight and frankly it needs some work.
Two problems:
1) Every time I'd fill in the full list, click to save the list, and both of the 5th slot would clear itself.
2) Used /omastop after our first attempt since it was more spamming people than helping them (started using this mod a bit late, people are already used to other things). It announced anyway. When I used /omastop during the fight to make it stop, it kept announcing.

The names that don't save are usually either misspellings on your part or those with special characters in them. Sp00n posted a link to the other thread where he modded it to accept special characters further up.

My understanding is /omastop is to stop it from broadcasting after a wipe only. Performing it during the event will stop it temporarily until it detects you are fighting Magtheridon and starts up again.

I've been using OMA since our first attempts without a single issue. The timing is always spot on and being able to quickly assign a replacement clicker with slash commands is a god send. Thanks very much Saaye.

#24 Dravin

Dravin

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 09:22 AM

I used /omastop before engaging Magtheridon and tried it in-combat when that didn't appear to work.

The names were Dravin (myself) and Anubis. No special characters, and after trying it 10 times I doubt they were misspelled.

Could it perhaps, maybe, just be a bug? :)

#25 vorda

vorda

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1,101 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 09:35 AM

I've had to type a name a few times aswell untill it 'stuck' (no special characters), probably some minor bug.

/omastop always works for me, untill the next 'event' activates it again.

Really, this mod is perfect as it is for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users