• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 Grungo

Grungo

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 05:09 AM

I thought we could use a thread to list any undocumented changes in 4.0.6. I'll kick it off with the few that I've noticed so far.

• The attach point of has been fixed, so you grip it by the hilt, rather than the top of the shaft.
  • It is now possible to mount (ground and flying) in the Gryphon Roost area of Stormwind.
  • The cooldown on Inner Rage is 30 seconds (patch notes list it as 1 minute).

#2 Sinzar

Sinzar

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 05:26 AM

The Ghastly Scavengers in Tol Barad Penninsula are now neutral instead of hostile. Makes doing the few quests in that area less tedious.

#3 ingandeul

ingandeul

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 06:59 AM

There is a new graphic for when you mount and dismount both land and flying mounts on your character.

The character pane now shows all movement speed (flying, run, swim) under the ilvl portion. This may have been in the patch notes but I can't find it.

#4 Nathanyel

Nathanyel

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 08:04 AM

I'd like to mention Patch 4.0.6 (undocumented changes) @ Wowpedia
Tender Puregrove: It's those little victores that keep me going. We'll save this forest one squirrel at a time.

#5 Belegûr

Belegûr

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 01:10 PM

Didn't see it listed in the above mentioned list: the AH now has a "Legendary" option in the Rarity tab.

#6 Schniepel

Schniepel

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 03:55 PM

The Immortal / The Undying have been removed from the "Glory of the Icecrown Raider" Meta Achievements. Those had become unobtainable in 4.01 I think.

#7 Tizzlewump

Tizzlewump

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 05:26 PM

The two mage trainers in Dalaran finally allow mages to unlearn their talents. Also the Dalaran Brilliance version of the mage int buff used to apply the buff to pets but no longer does.

The only true error is in not learning how to make your second kill better.

#8 Starfox

Starfox

King Hippo

• Members
  • 578 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 06:29 PM

Druid
SF/W now highlight on your bars when you are under the corresponding eclipse effect
Hello.
Light the fuse.
For all my homies.
Do not run, we are your friends.
SimulationCraft Druid Guy

#9 Njus

Njus

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:55 PM

Upon killing the Dwarven Council in BWD, you can walk up and click the bell to summon Atramedes immediately. Previously you had to sit through the Nef/Maloriak RP every time.

#10 lolz

lolz

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 08:20 PM

Cardboard Assassin no longer taunts bosses or even the parasites on Magmaw (not completely certain whether it did the latter before).
Impetuous Query lost it's bladestorm visual.

#11 Natasha

Natasha

High Plains Drifter

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 09:10 PM

On 3 transmute specced alchemists I noticed that Transmute: Living Elements gave 14-16 of one type and then 3-6 of another type.

#12 Hamlet

Hamlet

Mike Tyson

• • Guide Author
  • 11,540 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 09:38 PM

Druid
Balance: Lunar Shower is now restacking correctly on movement.
Balance: Total Eclipse mastery is now rounding down to the nearest percentage point (can't 100% confirm this is a change, but I think it is).
Balance: The Eclipse arrow direction resets to neutral on death.
Resto: The size of the Gift of the Earthmother Rejuv proc is not taking haste buffs into account (tested Nature's Grace and Wrath of Air).

#13 Perinon

Perinon

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:26 PM

It appears a new elemental type mob has been added in Uldum in the sand dunes SW of orsis. Named "sweeping winds". (I speculate that it was added as a farmable source of volatile air).

#14 jakandem

jakandem

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 02:54 PM

The limit for Chef's Award - Currency - World of Warcraft is gone according to tooltip.

#15 Nathanyel

Nathanyel

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 03:03 PM

The limit for Chef's Award - Currency - World of Warcraft is gone according to tooltip.

The actual cap was removed in a hotfix some weeks ago, so this is merely a tooltip correction, and one that was at least announced in the respective hotfix info thread.
Tender Puregrove: It's those little victores that keep me going. We'll save this forest one squirrel at a time.

#16 Anadyomene

Anadyomene

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 04:56 PM

The last trash pack on the left before Ozruk has been removed.

#17 Malleus

Malleus

King Hippo

• Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 06:57 PM

On 3 transmute specced alchemists I noticed that Transmute: Living Elements gave 14-16 of one type and then 3-6 of another type.

It was meant to be in the patch notes, but was omitted. Blue confirmation: transmute mastery now has an increased chance to proc, but will not multi-proc any more, and Transmute: Living Elements will almost always proc.

#18 thedopefishlives

thedopefishlives

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:46 PM

On 10-man normal mode Nefarian last night, we discovered that the adds are no longer susceptible to normal Fear effects, like any other Undead mob. They can still be feared using Turn Evil, but glyphed Fear/Psychic Scream will not work as a form of crowd control.

#19 krilz

krilz

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 12:02 PM

Teleporting to Deepholm as Horde now correctly places you at the Orgrimmar portal instead of the Stormwind one.

#20 Cranch

Cranch

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 10:04 AM

Tonight I got a 16 + 12 proc (air and fire, respectively.) I'd guess that the max proc is actually 16+15.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users