• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 locriani

locriani

Cylon Shaman

• Allied Members
  • 1,647 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 01:06 PM

What amuses me is, Bart has already contributed more to the world's scientific knowledge than the "troglodyte" who lashed out in rage ever will.

#22 Handyhoof

Handyhoof

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 02:34 PM

Guys that is probably really hilarious in a sad way but I'm still trying to figure out what Neil Patrick Harris is saying. Has anyone run a lip-reading algorithm on it?

"Sarcasm, that's original."

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

#23 Tinwhisker

Tinwhisker

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 06:49 PM

If bartolimu isn't special, then there isn't much hope for me. But at least Gelorak is special and so is Charlie Sheen.

#24 PDXMarcos

PDXMarcos

ME

• Allied Members
  • 4,690 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 08:08 PM

** I've been told to try to close one's written communiques with a summation of your most salient points in order to add symmetry and enhance reader cognition. Does it work?

hey cool, you found Thesaurus.com | Free Online Thesaurus of Synonyms and Antonyms too. I first went there to unearth pictures of dinosaurs, but as an alternative was able to stumble on healthier terminology in an endeavor to make me look more smarter. Microsoft word says that's an acceptable sentance so I'm going with it.

#25 Redd

Redd

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 08:10 PM

You're all jealous cause this dude is WINNING.

#26 Justag

Justag

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 12:12 AM

Surely this moron didn't write all of that himself. I think he had to have help from his mother/sister. Inbreeding can produce such interesting results! :dance:

#27 thedopefishlives

thedopefishlives

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 01:37 AM

I admit, on first reading, the following quote sprang to mind:

Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?

But let's just be honest with ourselves. Clark Griswold was a heck of a lot more articulate than this douchebag. Not to mention, he actually had a real reason to unload. This kid is just a poor imitation.

#28 Aod_Macabre

Aod_Macabre

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 03:42 PM

I am insulted that you even thought of comparing Clark W. Griswold to this guy.

#29 Jessamy

Jessamy

Struck by Diax's Rake

• Moderators
  • 4,800 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 11:32 PM

OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS: Upon hearing we were sold out of the new Toy Story comic book...

Attached Files

#30 DreadtheDamned

DreadtheDamned

Cauliflower is the root of all evil

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 11:56 PM

I wonder how many times he had to run the spellchecker before he got all the words right? The saddest (or perhaps funniest?) part is he is now going to get out his secret diary from the back of his sock draw, open it to the 'Awesome Things I Have Done' section and write in "Today I totally told bartolimu off and I also used lots of big words and now the world is a safer place for unicorns everywhere". All in Super Uber Pink, naturally.

#31 ildon

ildon

Collateral Damage

• Members
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 03:25 PM

OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS: Upon hearing we were sold out of the new Toy Story comic book...

I just spent an hour reading all of these. Damn you internet.

#32 Blacksen

Blacksen

Executor

•  Patrons
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 03:25 PM

In closing, the secondary and tertiary effects of your position on this forum will *not* have costs measured in human life.

*as long as you preface with the phrase "with all due respect", you can say whatever you want. It's in the Geneva Convention. Look it up.

So why did you asterisk the words "will" and "not"? Ironic that you would try to be so courteous and grammatically correct, and yet you've made such a blatant error.

#33 Duilliath

Duilliath

Great Tiger

• Members
  • 892 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 08:39 AM

Probably instead of the bold-tags. I have it as leftover habit from ancient message boards and if I remember right, Word Perfect used to do something like that as well.
Ignorance can be solved with a book. Stupidity requires a shotgun and a shovel.

#34 Belegûr

Belegûr

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 09:57 AM

OpenOffice also does this. If you type *whatever*, it becomes whatever.

Also, while we're at it, I've found a great picture of our idiot of the week (artist's rendition, naturally):

Posted Image

#35 Kamchack

Kamchack

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 07:55 PM

Holy shit, I'm going to have nightmares for a year now.

#36 Swiitch

Swiitch

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 11:41 PM

This seems like the best place to post a gigantic thank you to all the posters who land in the banhammer. Its my own little guilty pleasure while I whittle the hours away at my fun bank job. Keep it up boys and girls. And to all the moderators, you bring a little sunshine into my office everytime cut down one of the many retards with your ascerbic, sarcastic and sometimes down right mean replies. You guys rock.

PS, Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog was rediculously full of win!

PPS Long time reader, first time poster :cool:

#37 anthell

anthell

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 04:50 AM

pink unicorn... lulz

#38 Kevinally

Kevinally

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1,045 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 08:49 AM

Considering the pink unicorn theme, I feel the need to linkdump. Robot Unicorn Attack!. I accept no blame should you find yourself addicted to the catchy sound track.

Slow down there, buckaroo...don't you dare suggest for a minute that encounter mechanics have an effect on how "useful" classes are. Context is for pussies, and I want no part of it.

#39 snowman2050

snowman2050

Franky says Relax!

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • LocationHarrogate, UK

Posted 15 March 2011 - 12:03 PM

I imagine the rage was strong with this one.

To quote a true legend:

Stay green, stay safe, stay in the woods - Karl Pilkington

No Longer playing WoW - But feel free to find and join me over at http://www.talkgeek.net/

US & EU gaming community.

//Niknaks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users