9 replies to this topic

#1 Rugrud

Rugrud

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 01:44 PM

Hello,
i've unsuccessfully searched this forum for an addon that give you the timing of you autoshoot, to avoid clipping. Can someone give me the name of such an addon?
Thanks in advance

#2 Fendryl

Fendryl

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 01:51 PM

BigTrouble & LittleTrouble can both be found at wowace.com/files - I'm not sure how they differ, personally I use bigtrouble.

I believe zhuntermod also provides a shot timer, don't know if it offers the clipping feedback.

#3 The Iron Colonel

The Iron Colonel

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 364 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 01:56 PM

LittleTrouble provides ONLY an autoshot timer. Given that castbars are now standard in the WoW base UI, I prefer to use LittleTrouble. BigTrouble has casttimers for all of your shots; as mentioned, this is no longer necessary given the availability of cast bars, but you may find it useful.

zhuntermod has a whole suite of features that you may or may not find useful. It includes trap timers, dot timers, etc. I personally don't need this functionality (I have other mods that have the same features) but many find zhuntermod to be a very useful tool. Your mileage may vary.

#4 AndrewCarr

AndrewCarr

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 02:06 PM

Zhuntermod just seems to stick at the end of an autoshot when you clip. I don't believe there's any way that it tells you how much you clipped. I use it though and am quite happy with it.

I don't use any of the other features however. The auto-get-naked button might be handy if you've got the bag space though.

#5 mise

mise

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 07:32 PM

I have littletrouble installed but I am having a little trouble moving the cast bar on my screen. Is there a way to maneuver the bar onto a more convenient location?

#6 boomix

boomix

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 285 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 07:43 PM

I have littletrouble installed but I am having a little trouble moving the cast bar on my screen. Is there a way to maneuver the bar onto a more convenient location?

Type /ltrouble for list of commands I think command is /ltrouble lock or /ltrouble anchor and you can move it anywhere you want after that.
Last night was pessimistic skydive in a foolish narcotic shell

#7 Spiry

Spiry

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 08:08 PM

I downloaded LittleTrouble (and eCastingBar) to try the Racing Bars setup, from my old SHT+default setup.

However, LittleTrouble randomly stopped working; I uninstalled it, reinstalled it, uninstalled and cleared cached (WTF etc) and reisntalled, but nothing, so I went to BigTrouble and just turned off Steady Shot and Aimed Shot and have had NO issues since.

I especially LOVE the little jump it has on clipped autos, helps so so much :D

Paladins do have an ability to heal multiple people at once. It's called Divine Storm. ><

#8 Elsia

Elsia

Banned

• Banned
  • 311 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 08:41 PM

I use CBRipoff for steady/aimed cast bar and little-trouble for the auto. Put them above/below each other gives good visual sync info. You can give them the same size and texture easily.

You can of course go with bigtrouble instead of CBRipoff as an alternative.

#9 Morpork

Morpork

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 02:08 PM

I am using Zhunter mods, satisfied with it as it shows me autoshot castbar very close to my specials castbars, so i can quickly decide whether i do have time to cast steady or not....id luv to have similar thing on autoattack though, so i can plan raptor/wingclip more precisely...

#10 Axelrod

Axelrod

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 03:22 PM

I still use Sorren's. It allows me to separate bars into groups so I separated the autoshot bar and global cooldown bar into their own groups and placed them parallel to each other and on the lower center of my screen. Since autoshots fire during global cooldowns, I like having both those bars in front of me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users