Review the forum rules. Though forum rule 7 is relaxed for this thread, that doesn't mean the rest of the rules are. Familiarize yourself with them prior to posting or you will be infracted.
Additionally, we are now allowing you to post your World of Logs parses if you feel stuck with respect to your healing output. Please note you must follow the criteria listed here:
- The parse must be from a 10 or 25 man raid (non-heroic is fine). 5-mans and target dummies are not welcome.
- In line with this, you must be max level (85). We're not about to look over a log from a level 70 Sunwell run.
- Your profile MUST work. If you tend to change specs/log out in PVP gear please create a character profile through Wowhead or a similar site. That way if your issue is related to your gear, help can be provided. If your post is about an alt druid, you absolutely must provide an armory link/character profile or we simply can't help you.
- You must give a few sentences regarding what you think your problem is. Are you moving a lot due to fight mechanics? Do you perform some niche role that may impact your healing? (healing a kiting tank that requires you to be out of range of the raid, etc). We can't help you if you don't help us.
- You must specify your healing role within your raid. Do you tank heal exclusively, raid heal exclusively, do both with an emphasis on tanks, do both with an emphasis on the raid, etc.?
- Help for healing is more limited than DPS due to the nature of healing in general. Be reasonable. Do not come here saying TreeCalcs says you should do 9.5k hps and you're doing 9k, that's not something we can fix. The help provided here will be more along the lines of critiquing your spell break down with respect to the role you've stated that you provide.
Please note that this thread is no exception to how the rest of our forums work regarding the fact that no one is obligated to help you. Do not bump, repost, or cry about it. You will be heavily infracted if you do.