Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:30pm-10:30pm EST (9 hours a week)
- Require 90% Minimum (100% during 2 week app trial)
7/13 HM (Halfus, Chimeron, Atramedies, Magmaw, Maloriak, V&T, conclave)
- DPS DK
- Healers of any variety
- Shadow priest
- Ele shaman
All exceptional players will be considered.
What we offer:
- We cover repairs during raids.
- We provide food buffs.
- We partially cover flasks (4 required from you per week).
- We offer FaF invites.
What we are looking for:
- Players with experience in BWD, BoT or To4W.
- Players who are in ilvl 345+ gear. If you are slightly below this but feel you have logs proving you are better than your gear please feel free to app and defend yourself.
- Players who can take critique without it turning into a hostile argument. We want to be able to quickly analyze what went wrong/right in an attempt and make necessary changes on the spot.
- Players who are on top of theorycrafting, gemming, and enchanting. We want to see min/maxing.
- We thoroughly examine logs to look for players with not only high DPS but great raid awareness.
- Players need to be 18+ and MATURE. We aren't here to babysit or deal with unwanted drama mongering. Be advised that most of our guild members are in their 30s & 40s.
Formed in March of 2007, Carpe Diem became an established raiding guild on the Thunderhorn PvE server. A small group of 10 raiders came together with the similar idea of raiding hard over a short amount of time yet still remaining competitive as a whole. Over the next year, we opened recruiting to achieve 30-35 solid raiders and quickly moved up the server rankings, maintaining a top spot throughout Black Temple and Sunwell, and achieving many realm firsts from Obsidian Sanctum through to Icecrown Citadel. We have now moved to Zul'jin in hopes of finding a more raider active server.
Our raid environment is different from your typical end game guild. Weâ€™re laid back and social yet even with shorter than normal raiding hours weâ€™ve pushed high into US rankings. We strive to keep an enjoyable atmosphere in and outside raiding and this has helped with lowering raider turnover as a guild.
Carpe Diem of Zul'jin Home Page
Contact Impromir, Pfrog, Buhn, Seneb or Stormknight
Thank you for your time!
[A] [Zul'jin] <Carpe Diem> 7/13H 25M, 9hrs/wk, LF healers, dps
1 reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users