Photo

Infraction for Delboy: Multiple violations.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jessamy

Jessamy

Struck by Diax's Rake

• Moderators
  • 4,800 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:10 PM

User: Delboy
Infraction: Multiple violations.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Rule 1: Don't use ellipses instead of proper punctuation. (A good rule is just don't use ellipses ever.) Always capitalize the first person pronoun "I," no matter where in a sentence you use it.

Rule 4: Yes elemental damage should probably be buffed. Your whiny tone isn't going to make that happen though.

Rule 6: Dummy tests aren't useful unless you have very consistent players, testing for very long periods of time, with dedicated friends willing to provide all relevant raid buffs and debuffs. We don't use them here, except for specific tailored theorycrafting purposes, like establishing proc rates and internal cooldowns. A simulationcraft report or a combat log parse from a real raid experience will provide data that's actually helpful.

Rule 7: A "please help me to not suck" post might be ok for the "simple questions" thread depending on how it's worded, but it's not allowed elsewhere.

Rule 9: Including your armory link is fine since your character has a weird character and your profile armory link doesn't work. You don't need to sign your posts though, we can see who you are in your profile to the left of your post.

Original Post:

Is elemental really gimped dps wise vs other dps classes? I've tinkered about for the last two weeks with my elemental shaman and i simply cannot pull > 16.1k dps on raiders training dummy (average over 10 mins rotation). Rotation is pretty much as per the OP with a few amendments like forcibly refreshing flame shock if volcanic destruction is about to drop and saving elemental mastery for volcano or trinket procs. I've not used bloodlust in my dps testing.

Should I really only be pulling 16k dps on a single target? it seems awfully low (ok i used to play mage as a main so i might be coming down to the real world but really....16k.... I feel so gimped that im at the bottom of dps tables in raids). All my gear is > 359 and some HC. Would gear simply be the problem at this stage?

Armory Link: DélérÃ*um @ Stormreaver - Game - World of Warcraft

Any ideas guys.... please tell me im missing something glaringly obvious here.....

D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users