Who we are:
Reign in Power is a 10-man only Raiding Guild who cannot or do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedule of traditional "hardcore" guilds. If you want to kill end game content while not making WoW your second job, then we might be what you are looking for. The core of Reign in Power has raided together since Everquest and moved to World of Warcraft for launch. That being said the guild has very strong leadership and people that want to get the job done.
We formed this guild to take advantage of the "casual friendly" changes that were brought on during Wrath and even more improvements as we flow into Cata. We want gamers that want to log in for a raid not feel burden to log in for the 5th night raid like there job.
In the last 4 weeks Reign in Power has downed 4 new heroic Bosses, we are on the verge of becoming top 10 man guild on the server, That is our goal and we will accomplish it.
Who We Are Seeking
Looking for Exceptional players to push Fireland Progression.
We also always welcome exceptional players that can show up for 100% of raids.
- Tuesday: 9:00 pm - 1 am CST
- Thursday: 9:00 pm - 1 am CST
- Sunday: 9:00 pm - 1 am CST ( This is optional day we use to clean up. )
What We Expect
- You are looking for a long-term commitment to the guild to raid near 100 percent of the time.
- You are aware of your surroundings and know when to get out of void zones, cleaves, swipes and proper placements on fights.
- You understand that some fights are not just a dps race working as a team and killing the boss is more important that you living on the edge.
- You understand the advantages of a Council-based loot system.
- You act mature.
How to Apply
When filling out your application remember this is our first impression of you. Put as much into your app as you would playing the game. Show us that you know your class and what your roles are.
If you want to push end game content with a very motivated group of gamers fill out our application by Clicking here.
You may contact me by email if you have any questions about the application process or the guild at email@example.com