• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tunch

Tunch

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 11:33 PM

Has anyone discovered any way to toggle any of these new features they've added to the UI and such? The one that bugs me the most is the visual clock-like countdown of the debuffs on npcs, similar to how your own cooldowns operate visually. I really dislike this, it makes them less visible, and I prefer other methods for duration control anyway.

Are there some lines in the config I can edit, any console commands and such? I'm pretty annoyed that they didnt put in any options to turn this crap on/off, considering they changed many things in one patch. After playing for 2.5 years I dont really want to get used to something different.

#2 Tuftears

Tuftears

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 11:51 PM

I'd love a way to turn off the health/mana text displays that make your party health nearly invisible behind the numbers. I like the text on my own unit frame, but not on the others.
upstart feline miscreant (32 feral/9 resto)

#3 Glayde

Glayde

King Hippo

• Members
  • 683 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 12:02 PM

I'd love a way to turn off the health/mana text displays that make your party health nearly invisible behind the numbers. I like the text on my own unit frame, but not on the others.

In the interface options screen one of the check boxes is new 'status text' or something like that. It's in the upper left hand corner. Took me ages trying to figure out what that was as well.

#4 Tuftears

Tuftears

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 07:53 PM

Yes, but that now turns off or on status bar text for everyone - your own unit frame, and your party's unit frame.

I've heard CT_UnitFrame can fix this, I was reluctant to download something that said it was a 'unit frame' mod, since I want the Blizzard standard UI for the most part, but on careful inspection of the code, it might work since it actually hooks into the standard UI, it looks like.
upstart feline miscreant (32 feral/9 resto)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users