• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62 replies to this topic

#61 Hothgor

Hothgor

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 05:38 PM

I would expect the T13 bonuses to modify our action priority list and possibly glyph choices too. Feral Spirits will move higher up the list and its also quite possible the MWx_LB will move up as well. I am also wondering if it would be best to use feral spirits outside of lust to minimize wasted MW procs and ultimately achieve more LBs throughout a fight, assuming this offsets the damage loss of un-lusted wolves. I think that all of these optimizations should also be done for us to better quantify the total effect of the T13 set bonuses.

I would say that Earth Shock will be taken off the priority list when wolves are out to accommodate additional LB casts. Either that, or our 4 piece set bonus is so lack luster its not worth using if there are alternative off-pieces for us next tier.
Item Comparison 4.0.3c - For easy EnhSim item comparisons to determine if your next piece of loot is right for you!

#62 Rouncer

Rouncer

Deeper Shade of Blue

• Allied Members
  • 4,132 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 09:41 PM

I would say that Earth Shock will be taken off the priority list when wolves are out to accommodate additional LB casts. Either that, or our 4 piece set bonus is so lack luster its not worth using if there are alternative off-pieces for us next tier.

It's still a substantial bonus. I could see holding onto 2T12 until the ilevel difference makes it worthwhile but doubt it will take much unless T13 is itemized like crap.

Also keep in mind that the default config runs with only MW5 and then MW2 at the lowest position. Try putting MW4 above ES and it's a slight dps increase without even working in the 4T13 bonus and I would expect it to be even more of one when 4T13 gets involved.

#63 ziff

ziff

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 01:02 AM

It's still a substantial bonus. I could see holding onto 2T12 until the ilevel difference makes it worthwhile but doubt it will take much unless T13 is itemized like crap.

Also keep in mind that the default config runs with only MW5 and then MW2 at the lowest position. Try putting MW4 above ES and it's a slight dps increase without even working in the 4T13 bonus and I would expect it to be even more of one when 4T13 gets involved.

While the T13 2P is pretty nice, that T13 4P bonus is gonna be abit tricky to get maximum effect out of it. In any case, I've uploaded an alpha version of EnhSim so people can play around with either bonus.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users