Use this thread to discuss only relevant ideas or issues. If you are reporting any kind of feedback please be extremely detailed about how to reproduce it. Also, please don't post about armory import not working when in fact armory is down or you are in the wrong spec or wearing the wrong gear.
Current Version: 3.0.1a
- Added the ability to add a custom set of stats (instead of the ones loaded with the character) when playing with the ability calculator.
- 2pT12 causes a directly noticeable drop in Melee DPS (see bullet #3).
- Adding Tricks of the Trade at certain timestamps causes a noticable drop in Melee DPS (see bullet #3).
- There was an error in my programming logic of searching for appled CS debuffs as well as Enrage uptime for specific melee slices, which is causing buffs to be turned off or on at incorrect times. CS was applied too often, and Enrage not often enough. A solution to the problem resulted in a 10% drop of Melee DPS and 3% overall. Also, an unfortunate increase in calculation time resulted in the fix for correctness.
- Executioner stacks building was referring to the wrong column (BL) when summing, instead of the sum column for execute (BN). This particularly affected Executing styles that Executed more frequently.
- Blood Fury should indicate as 120s CD in the UI, not 144, and also needed its 2nd column, 4th and 5th row populated with a formula.
- Bloodsurge and War Academy should contribute additively as a set, not multiplicatively with regards to the damage modifiers on Bloodsurge Slam.
- 3.0.1a Fixed Dropdowns not working for reforging out of a stat.
- 3.0.1aFixed Advanced Profile Executioner Rotation not using Execute if there was nothing else to do.
- HS@20 is not being prioritized over RB as SMF with 4t13 IR up.
Known Issues / Being worked on:
I am always looking for anyone who is an expert at excel programming logic and efficiency as well as experts in the field of probability and stochastic processes to help/collaborate on this project. Please, do not offer to help if you do not have expertise in these areas. Thank you!
- Faster calculation time by having one timeline for GCDs and Melee, versus splitting them up and actually having decision good logic for GCD use.
- Arms - Cannot solve yet without a model for probability a CS debuff will be active based on Sudden Death and 4t13. With this, creation of an Entire Arms sheet would be easy and only take time.
- True SEP check per item is not yet available.
- Alternate characters in character name must use the correct format when pulling from battle.net. Go to your battle.net character page and copy the URL into a notepad. Use the spelling code that your name appears there with the import in the spreadsheet.
- MSScriptcontrol.Scriptcontrol object not a proper COM in 64 bit version of Excel.
- Latency, key spamming frequency, and Latency Tolerance effect on GCD placement
- Shout and Berserker Rage are being used a bit too frequently due to the lack of an accurate long cooldown model as described by the first point.
SPREADSHEET COMMUNITY COMPENDIUM GIVEAWAY:
Anyone who finds+posts a legitimate bug or error that has not already been posted, or finds a solution to any existing legitimate problems will win a Landsoulcoaching.com account with unlocked lifetime Compendium access. Legitimate means something along the lines of a mis-reference, incorrect item stats that affect the accuracy of the DPS of the item. To get this, you must claim it via PM and a link to your bug post.
About Trinkets and getting accurate DPS
You must manually enter the correct timestamps the trinket becomes active corresponding to what an actual fight may be.. This is located in the same window as the trinket selection.