310 replies to this topic

#1 landsoul

landsoul

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1025 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 05:19 AM

Please download >here<

Use this thread to discuss only relevant ideas or issues. If you are reporting any kind of feedback please be extremely detailed about how to reproduce it. Also, please don't post about armory import not working when in fact armory is down or you are in the wrong spec or wearing the wrong gear.

<Changelog Link>

Current Version: 3.0.1a

Changes
  • Added the ability to add a custom set of stats (instead of the ones loaded with the character) when playing with the ability calculator.
  • 2pT12 causes a directly noticeable drop in Melee DPS (see bullet #3).
  • Adding Tricks of the Trade at certain timestamps causes a noticable drop in Melee DPS (see bullet #3).
  • There was an error in my programming logic of searching for appled CS debuffs as well as Enrage uptime for specific melee slices, which is causing buffs to be turned off or on at incorrect times. CS was applied too often, and Enrage not often enough. A solution to the problem resulted in a 10% drop of Melee DPS and 3% overall. Also, an unfortunate increase in calculation time resulted in the fix for correctness.
  • Executioner stacks building was referring to the wrong column (BL) when summing, instead of the sum column for execute (BN). This particularly affected Executing styles that Executed more frequently.
  • Blood Fury should indicate as 120s CD in the UI, not 144, and also needed its 2nd column, 4th and 5th row populated with a formula.
  • Bloodsurge and War Academy should contribute additively as a set, not multiplicatively with regards to the damage modifiers on Bloodsurge Slam.
  • 3.0.1a Fixed Dropdowns not working for reforging out of a stat.
  • 3.0.1aFixed Advanced Profile Executioner Rotation not using Execute if there was nothing else to do.

Bugs:
  • HS@20 is not being prioritized over RB as SMF with 4t13 IR up.

Known Issues / Being worked on:
I am always looking for anyone who is an expert at excel programming logic and efficiency as well as experts in the field of probability and stochastic processes to help/collaborate on this project. Please, do not offer to help if you do not have expertise in these areas. Thank you!
  • Faster calculation time by having one timeline for GCDs and Melee, versus splitting them up and actually having decision good logic for GCD use.
  • Arms - Cannot solve yet without a model for probability a CS debuff will be active based on Sudden Death and 4t13. With this, creation of an Entire Arms sheet would be easy and only take time.
  • True SEP check per item is not yet available.
  • Alternate characters in character name must use the correct format when pulling from battle.net. Go to your battle.net character page and copy the URL into a notepad. Use the spelling code that your name appears there with the import in the spreadsheet.
  • MSScriptcontrol.Scriptcontrol object not a proper COM in 64 bit version of Excel.
  • Latency, key spamming frequency, and Latency Tolerance effect on GCD placement
  • Shout and Berserker Rage are being used a bit too frequently due to the lack of an accurate long cooldown model as described by the first point.

SPREADSHEET COMMUNITY COMPENDIUM GIVEAWAY:

Anyone who finds+posts a legitimate bug or error that has not already been posted, or finds a solution to any existing legitimate problems will win a Landsoulcoaching.com account with unlocked lifetime Compendium access. Legitimate means something along the lines of a mis-reference, incorrect item stats that affect the accuracy of the DPS of the item. To get this, you must claim it via PM and a link to your bug post.

About Trinkets and getting accurate DPS

You must manually enter the correct timestamps the trinket becomes active corresponding to what an actual fight may be.. This is located in the same window as the trinket selection.
>--Coaching Site--< Private coaching / Warrior Resource
>--Stream--< Tues, Wed, 7 Eastern.

#2 Lord_Spaztic

Lord_Spaztic

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 06:13 AM

So found the first bug in Items.

Ring of Rivalry Normal, and Heroic are currently Haste/Mastery - Should be Haste/Expertise
Reg/Heroic Values = 127/143

#3 Gizmø

Gizmø

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 06:16 AM

Delete. Same issue stated above.

#4 Deciphel

Deciphel

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 06:19 AM

*Same issue stated above.*

License to Slay has a spelling error - Listed as Liscence to Slay in spreadsheet. (Not sure if you care about spelling :P)

#5 Kylael

Kylael

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 06:35 AM

Dargonax's Signet has a Yellow gem socket, not Red as in the spreadsheet.

#6 Holybeetle

Holybeetle

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 06:38 AM

The Fireheart Necklace that is purchasable from the Firelands vendor is not available in the spreadhseet. Thanks so much for putting this spreadsheet together.

#7 Lord_Spaztic

Lord_Spaztic

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 06:43 AM

The Fireheart Necklace that is purchasable from the Firelands vendor is not available in the spreadhseet. Thanks so much for putting this spreadsheet together.

It is in the Spreadsheet, It's labeled "Flameheart Necklace"

Also : Spiderstompers have been renamed :

#8 Chumble

Chumble

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 08:36 AM

Stats are missing on Voodoo Hunting Bow

69 Hit
66 Expertise

Also, I get an error about unreadable data when I open the spreadsheet ('07 version). It seems to work fine; nothing to worry about?

#9 Lord_Spaztic

Lord_Spaztic

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 09:55 AM

It seems to happen when you switch weapons to 2x Sulfuras (R or H)
Then Equip T12 2P; When you equip the second piece it locks up the spreadsheet, a few minutes later the DPS Metric Screams #NUM.

Doesn't Matter if Pants+Gloves or Pants+Chest - I haven't tired any of the other combos yet.

Anyone else? ('07 Version)

#10 Kappekrigare

Kappekrigare

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:20 AM

is not reforgable. Crit has been hard-reforged (call it what you will), hence you can't reforge into Hit/Expertise/Haste. Unless you reforge away from Mastery - but that wouldn't work either as reforging an item two times doesn't work.

#11 Deciphel

Deciphel

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:24 AM

Then Equip T12 2P; When you equip the second piece it locks up the spreadsheet, a few minutes later the DPS Metric Screams #NUM.

Doesn't Matter if Pants+Gloves or Pants+Chest - I haven't tired any of the other combos yet.

I experienced the same thing on multiple tries. I switched to TG, equipped 2x H Sulfuras, fine up until that point, as soon I equipped 2 piece plus I got the same error. I used the '07 file with Office 2007.

#12 Collision

Collision

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 03:18 PM

Great work, I love the amount of customization available in it.

I also had the spreadsheet lock up happen to me when I was fumbling around with Sulfuras and 2/4 piece T12. SMF weapons work fine, but it appears that every 2 hander (Not only Rag) throws the #NUM error eventually.

#13 Runtime

Runtime

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 04:19 PM

I was able to get the dual sulfuras to work but i had to wait a few min without clicking on anything for it to load right. Otherwise the dps metric would read #NUM

#14 landsoul

landsoul

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1025 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 04:44 PM

I'm able to reproduce this, It takes the iterations all the way to the maximum amount (100), then quits and spits out #NUM! This happens with any Non-SMF and 2t12 combo. I'm taking a look into it.

Update: It seems to have a hard time reordering the melee timestamps, because of the T12 shout not figuring out where to go, which is a result of Raging Blow moving around too much, which is a result of Enrage Uptime not knowing what it is, which is a result of the melee timestamps moving around to much.

The root problem is the Enrage Uptime Forumla defaults to 1 if it's formula results in an error. This basically causes an infinite loop when T12 shouts activate and change the melee timestamp indexing. If go to the Fury Calculation tab, and find cell BA187, it should look like this:

=IF(ISERROR(1-(1-BA185)^(BA186*(D241+E241+K207+P236+Q236+V235+W235+AI206+AC203))),[SIZE="4"][b]1[/b][/SIZE],1-(1-BA185)^(BA186*(D241+E241+K207+P236+Q236+V235+W235+AI206+AC203)))

Change that cell to this:

=IF(ISERROR(1-(1-BA185)^(BA186*(D241+E241+K207+P236+Q236+V235+W235+AI206+AC203))),[B][SIZE="4"]0.75[/SIZE][/B],1-(1-BA185)^(BA186*(D241+E241+K207+P236+Q236+V235+W235+AI206+AC203)))

Thus, when Enrage Uptime formula gets an error, it defaults to a value that matches more closely its expected value, so the entire calculation process doesn't endlessly loop when re-indexing the melee timestamps. See how this fix works for your spreadsheet.

#15 HouseCaracal

HouseCaracal

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 06:26 PM

Thanks a lot Lansoul for working on this, I just have one question about the flurry and enrage calculations.
-Flurry and enrage uptime seem abnormally high, after imputting my gear ( buffed stats: 21.55% crit, 20%haste,8%hit the sheet says I should have 72% enrage uptime and 89% flurry uptime.

Is that normal?

#16 landsoul

landsoul

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1025 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 09:04 PM

Thanks a lot Lansoul for working on this, I just have one question about the flurry and enrage calculations.
-Flurry and enrage uptime seem abnormally high, after imputting my gear ( buffed stats: 21.55% crit, 20%haste,8%hit the sheet says I should have 72% enrage uptime and 89% flurry uptime.

Is that normal?

If you have weapons synced set to "Yes" then you will have higher Flurry Uptime.

#17 Grive

Grive

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 04:39 AM

Spreadsheet is showing 27.9 expertise rating as Goblin with the following;
Reg. Earthen Helm (reforged exp to crit)
Heroic Massacre Treads (Mastery to crit)
Reg. Alysrazor's Band (haste to crit)
Reg. Cloudburst Ring of the Landslide (not reforged)
Heroic Heart of rage (exp to crit)
Crossfire Carbine (not reforged)

Armory shows 26 expertise
In-game shows 6.5% and 788 expertise (26)

I don't think I overlooked any other modifiers. Can anyone re create this or is anyone else seeing an issue here?

#18 wray

wray

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 08:27 AM

In my sheet (WarriorDPS3.0BETAExcel07.xlsm) i have

=IF(ISERROR(1-(1-BA185)^(BA186*(D241+E241+K207+P236+Q236+V235+W235+AI206+AC203)));0;1-(1-BA185)^(BA186*(D241+E241+K207+P236+Q236+V235+W235+AI206+AC203)))

if i put

=IF(ISERROR(1-(1-BA185)^(BA186*(D241+E241+K207+P236+Q236+V235+W235+AI206+AC203)));0,75;1-(1-BA185)^(BA186*(D241+E241+K207+P236+Q236+V235+W235+AI206+AC203)))

i have the same error !NUM! (for the same issue with 2 pieces T12)

The ',' instead of '.' is because of the localization, not an issue there.

Thank you

P.S. This happens only for TG

#19 Mansch

Mansch

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 11:53 AM

When playing around with it I could not identify the SEP values. "Fury Calculation" rows 21-33 in column F look like a candidate but am I correct?

#20 Quietsch

Quietsch

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 05:05 PM

The whole offhand-expertise-calculation doesn't work. In the 'Fury Calculation' tab in line 5 is a 8 in the calculations for 'DodgeOH' where there should be a 9. (It's (for a Bosslevel-mob)
=MAX('Shared Tables'!R22-HLOOKUP($R$31;RatingsMatrixFury;8;0)*0.0025;0)
. It should be
=MAX('Shared Tables'!R22-HLOOKUP($R$31;RatingsMatrixFury;9;0)*0.0025;0)
)

(Sorry for my english, but mathematic/excel terms are something, I have to use at least rarely (especially) in english)

/e I've just seen, that the calculation for the offhand-avoidance from Raging Blow and (SMF) Slam is equal to the Mainhand-avoidance, where it should be
HLOOKUP(N2;HitTableFury;3;0)+HLOOKUP(N2;HitTableFury;5;0)+HLOOKUP(N2;HitTableFury;6;0)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users