• This topic is locked This topic is locked
310 replies to this topic

#301 Narkanius

Narkanius

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 08:15 PM

I'm not sure if this is intended, but when I add time stamps for the procs of Bone Link Fetish, my dps declines. Is it not necessary to include timestamps beyond the first? I can't imagine additional procs would decrease my dps in reality.

#302 Mong-Hakkar

Mong-Hakkar

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 09:00 AM

I'm looking into why this is happening, and I've reason to believe it is because of melee indexing. Thanks.

There is a temporary fix I can use to have "better" numbers with 2P T12 tier bonus?

I'm trying to understand if the 2P T12 tier bonus is worth 14 ilvl (7 in two pieces of gear, new pieces are better itemized too). :)

Actually the spreadsheet says "NOOOO!" also if I wear a lower ilvl item to break the bonus :)

#303 squishye

squishye

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 08:15 PM

I'm looking into why this is happening, and I've reason to believe it is because of melee indexing. Thanks.

On melee indexing, it doesn't search for colossal smash "off" timestamp. Therefore melee damage appears to be higher than it should be.

Also on Trinkets timestamp (EY and EZ columns), you are using column A instead of column EV, which effects melee damage also.

#304 Toriaa

Toriaa

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 11:23 PM

hm, i got a questions.. it belongs to the passic racial of troll / orc..

if you disable all buffs / debuffs or selfbuffed and choose troll the cooldown timings display berserking (180s cd).

now change race to orc the berserking buff will be displayed but the orc racial blood fury doesnt show up..

so troll does +0,38% more damge and orc only +0,02%

is this correct? or are there any options i dont see?

sorry for the bad englisch (:

#305 Zodiac2049

Zodiac2049

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 03:26 PM

When choosing out of turn CS's,there is no option to have the first GCD be CS. When using deathwish at -2 and opening with BT, you run the risk of not having your second CS be completely within DW's uptime once latency gets factored in.

#306 Wytryszek

Wytryszek

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:57 PM

Freshly downloaded 3.0.1a without any changes: gives me error when I try to load Landsoul character:

Visual Basic runtime error 438: Object doesn't support this property or method.
in line: Call SetItem(items.offHand, "OffHand", "Fury")

When I enter my character info, then I get:
Visual Basic runtime error 1004: Unable to get Match property of the WorksheetFunction class

I am trying with Office2007 on WinXP.
Never had such problems with earlier versions.

#307 Nerx

Nerx

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 07:34 AM

Givin error about Landsoul, coz he in arms spec atm in armory. Could be same reason for you if something wrong with talents for example.

#308 him6786

him6786

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:43 PM

When I enter my character info, then I get:
Visual Basic runtime error 1004: Unable to get Match property of the WorksheetFunction class

From what I can tell, this may be caused by Fury not being your primary spec. Fury is currently my Secondary spec, and I get this same error. When I try to load a guildie fury war who has Fury as her Primary Spec it loads just fine. As far as I can tell this is the only difference between mine and her armory profiles. If your fury spec is also secondary, some confirmation may be helpful in validating my theory.

I would also like to add that despite this error, the spreadsheet is pulling limited data off the armory. For instance it correctly changes my race to Orc instead of Worgen.

#309 Macar

Macar

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 05:41 AM

From what I can tell, this may be caused by Fury not being your primary spec. Fury is currently my Secondary spec, and I get this same error. When I try to load a guildie fury war who has Fury as her Primary Spec it loads just fine. As far as I can tell this is the only difference between mine and her armory profiles. If your fury spec is also secondary, some confirmation may be helpful in validating my theory.

I would also like to add that despite this error, the spreadsheet is pulling limited data off the armory. For instance it correctly changes my race to Orc instead of Worgen.

I have FUry as my secondary spec, and I have no problem with this. Just wanted to add that this is probably not the problem.
Posted Image

#310 Illydan88

Illydan88

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:41 AM

probably just an armory error, tried with mine and some from my server with either main or secondary specc, it doesn't matter, tho I found a guildie who i can't load properly, don't know why, might be the same case of yours but he's off so i can't ask to relog :)

#311 Kurathikai

Kurathikai

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:02 AM

It shouldn't matter which is your primary spec. The important part is which one is your active spec, and that you have the appropriate gear (I've seen this problem if I am not dual wielding, for instance).
[kura.grown-ups.us]
A Warrior's Perspective

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users