• Please log in to reply
310 replies to this topic

#21 landsoul

landsoul

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 08:03 PM

The whole offhand-expertise-calculation doesn't work. In the 'Fury Calculation' tab in line 5: It should be

=MAX('Shared Tables'!R22-HLOOKUP($R$31;RatingsMatrixFury;9;0)*0.0025;0)
)

I've just seen, that the calculation for the offhand-avoidance from Raging Blow and (SMF) Slam is equal to the Mainhand-avoidance, where it should be
HLOOKUP(N2;HitTableFury;3;0)+HLOOKUP(N2;HitTableFury;5;0)+HLOOKUP(N2;HitTableFury;6;0)

This is correct, thanks for finding this.

RB OH does not hit if MH does not from what I have tested.

Also, SEP values are underneath the ability distribution charts on the Fury page.
>--Coaching Site--< Private coaching / Warrior Resource
>--Stream--< Tues, Wed, 7 Eastern.

#22 Lalooze

Lalooze

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 08:30 PM

Hello Landsoul and thank you for your work (sorry for my english in advance!)

I just want to ask if the arms spec hasn't been integrated yet or if my excel version has a problem. I can only choose "fury" in the option box on the Lookup page.
I'm well aware that this is still a beta version but I just want to be sure that I don't have some sort of bug with the sheet.

Thanks

#23 Alexxcri

Alexxcri

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 11:12 PM

Hello Landsoul and thank you for your work (sorry for my english in advance!)

I just want to ask if the arms spec hasn't been integrated yet or if my excel version has a problem. I can only choose "fury" in the option box on the Lookup page.
I'm well aware that this is still a beta version but I just want to be sure that I don't have some sort of bug with the sheet.

Thanks

Arms is not implemented yet, Landsoul has said it on a few occasions.

I have another question, maybe I am doing something wrong but from my calculations Apparatus of Khaz'goroth should be better than License to Slay. 383STR and 2540/8 crit, vs 380 STR and 193 Hit and 128 Crit (if reforged). However when I put them in the spreadsheet they the Apparatus is almost 300 dps lower than LtS. I've got around 15% hit (as SMF) so there's no way hit could outperform crit. Interestingly enough even the heroic apparatus is 60 dps lower than LtS. Am I missing something?

#24 Montegomery

Montegomery

Aloof Aggravator

•  Patrons
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 11:42 PM

Arms is not implemented yet, Landsoul has said it on a few occasions.

I have another question, maybe I am doing something wrong but from my calculations Apparatus of Khaz'goroth should be better than License to Slay. 383STR and 2540/8 crit, vs 380 STR and 193 Hit and 128 Crit (if reforged). However when I put them in the spreadsheet they the Apparatus is almost 300 dps lower than LtS. I've got around 15% hit (as SMF) so there's no way hit could outperform crit. Interestingly enough even the heroic apparatus is 60 dps lower than LtS. Am I missing something?

Double check the "Custom Event Matrix" portion of the spreadsheet. I saw the same behavior and noticed that Apparatus was only being used once over the course of a fight. Filling in the next 2-3 uses put Apparatus well ahead of License to Slay.

... you could very well have a concerto, but the closest the average listener gets to hearing it is the interpretation as put on by a group of small children with those little rainbow-coloured xylophones.

Monte's LoL Blog
Monte's LoL Stream

#25 Weary

Weary

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 01:06 AM

Hello! Was playing with putting my gear in the sheet and noticed that:

Dragon Bone Warhelm (normal) has 281 strength instead of 259 strength!

Thank You very much for this great piece of work

#26 Mansch

Mansch

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 10:32 AM

Some typo's
Burned Gatherings -> Burned Gatherings (H)
Carapace of Shifting Visions -> Breastplate of Shifting Visions
Harbringer's Breastplate -> Harbinger's Breastplate

#27 kimura

kimura

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:05 PM

Leatherworking seems to be missing from the Professions option. And wrist enchants only go up to 110 instead of 130.

#28 Diksie

Diksie

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 09:29 PM

Found this after trying to fix my character doll in vain for a couple of hours.

Unless I'm terribly wrong, crit % formulas seem to be using base crit twice: once as a variable from 'Shared Tables'!AA20 and then again from base agility -> crit conversion. Crit for a naked character comes only from agility, right?

'Fury Calculation!S34'='Shared Tables'!AA20[B]{BASE CRIT}[/B]+('Shared Tables'!K54+0.02)*Fury!AF12+((E63+Fury!AM8+C23)/'Shared Tables'!C4+('Shared Tables'!AA16[B]{BASE AGILITY}[/B]+K63+Fury!AM13+C28)/'Shared Tables'!C3)/100+IF(RaceMenuFury="Worgen",'Shared Tables'!P59,0)+Fury!AM17

#29 Valu

Valu

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 09:34 PM

Maybe I'm wrong, but if I select "Full Buffs" lower in the 'Fury' Tab, and then change some of the Custom Buffs (which should not be relevant for the DPS calculations) the DPS do change as if I had selected "Custom Buffs".

#30 landsoul

landsoul

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 11:15 PM

Maybe I'm wrong, but if I select "Full Buffs" lower in the 'Fury' Tab, and then change some of the Custom Buffs (which should not be relevant for the DPS calculations) the DPS do change as if I had selected "Custom Buffs".

It's Battle Shout, Kings, and Mangle. Thanks for finding that. Fix is on the front page if you would like to edit your sheet.

#31 Nimchip

Nimchip

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 02:39 AM

I think it's not taking into account human racial expertise. I kept reforging on the sheet because the spreadsheet said i was undercapped on Rating Caps, but when i checked in game im 1 point undercapped and it still gave me dps increases as i kept reforging expertise up to as well as displayed that i was still "under" in the Rating Caps.

#32 landsoul

landsoul

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 03:28 AM

I think it's not taking into account human racial expertise. I kept reforging on the sheet because the spreadsheet said i was undercapped on Rating Caps, but when i checked in game im 1 point undercapped and it still gave me dps increases as i kept reforging expertise up to as well as displayed that i was still "under" in the Rating Caps.

Did you read the "known issues?"

#33 Yverson87

Yverson87

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 10:10 AM

Hey Landsoul,

first of all i want to thank you for your great work! I'm a huge fan since i discovered your spreadsheed at the times bc - lvl 70!
It's a great piece of work and a big help for every warrior who cares about facts and not "feeled dps".

1. The stats for "Voodoo Hunting Bow" are missing in your Sheet.
2. If i want to correct my Sheet with your formular from Post 1 my excel gives me an Error :'(

30% Bleed Debuff was not always on when "Full Debuff" is selected. To fix, in 'Fury Calculation' select cell AU176 and modify to the following:

=1+IF(Fury!O36="Full Debuff",'Shared Tables'!K58,IF(Fury!O36="Custom",Fury!Q52*'Shared Tables'!K58,0))

Error:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Greetings and big Thanks
Yverson

#34 NinJOu

NinJOu

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 02:06 PM

Hello,

I got the same issue. To solve this, I had to replace ',' by ';' in the posted formula (I have a french Office version).

That should do it.

#35 Valu

Valu

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 05:11 PM

Hello,

I got the same issue. To solve this, I had to replace ',' by ';' in the posted formula (I have a french Office version).

That should do it.

Same "Fix" works in the German version. Seems to be a localisation "problem" with US and EU office.

#36 Mansch

Mansch

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 01:43 PM

Alliance/Horde switch in Tab:lookup, cell C6 does not work.

Another in the first post:
"Off-Hand Dodge values was incorrectly referring to the Expertise value in the Main-Hand. To fix, in Fury Calculation, N5:X5 should have its VLOOKUP row changed from 8 to 9."

VLOOKUP should read HLOOKUP (i know very minor)

#37 Sophitia

Sophitia

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 08:25 PM

The formulas in the gem bonuses for the trinkets in the lookup sheet are giving #N/A because the vlookup is referencing the wrong column. It should be 23 not 21. (I was using Volatile Alchemist Stone)

Here are some corrections
'Fury Calculation'!S135
=VLOOKUP(VLOOKUP(P124,Trinket2Lookup,[B]23[/B],0),SocketBonusLookup,15,0)

'Fury Calculation'!S136
=IF(AND(P135=TRUE,Q135=TRUE),VLOOKUP(VLOOKUP(P124,Trinket2Lookup,[B]23[/B],0),SocketBonusLookup,VLOOKUP(S135,GemLookupVlookupNameCodes,2,0),0),0)

'Fury Calculation'!S121
=VLOOKUP(VLOOKUP(P124,Trinket2Lookup,[B]23[/B],0),SocketBonusLookup,15,0)

'Fury Calculation'!S122
=IF(AND(P135=TRUE,Q135=TRUE),VLOOKUP(VLOOKUP(P124,Trinket2Lookup,[B]23[/B],0),SocketBonusLookup,VLOOKUP(S135,GemLookupVlookupNameCodes,2,0),0),0)

#38 Grive

Grive

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 12:16 AM

Double check the "Custom Event Matrix" portion of the spreadsheet. I saw the same behavior and noticed that Apparatus was only being used once over the course of a fight. Filling in the next 2-3 uses put Apparatus well ahead of License to Slay.

Minor nit pick, but could you elaborate on the values that should be assigned to the "Up" section on "Time 2" and "Time 3"? I have yet to completely understand the importance of the numbers within the custom event matrix area and the numbers I am currently trying are not looking correct. (35,000 DPS?!!)
As to not have to pull up the sheet again.. currently the values are:

Time 1 Time 2 Time 3
UP Down Up Down Up Down
10 25 0 0 0 0

#39 Grive

Grive

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 12:29 AM

Also just noticed that the Inscription shoulder enchants don't appear on the spreadsheet when "Inscription" is selected as a profession.

Lionsmane Inscription
130 Str 25 Crit

#40 landsoul

landsoul

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 02:46 AM

Minor nit pick, but could you elaborate on the values that should be assigned to the custom event matrix area

It's really simple. All you have to do is enter each timestamp in the "Up" column (seconds/decimal) when the corresponding buff activates. It automatically assigns when the buff expires.

I can't put it any simpler than that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users