• Please log in to reply
310 replies to this topic

#41 Shadowhide

Shadowhide

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 07:31 AM

If i use fury of angerforge in trinket spot 1 and licence to slay in trinket spot 2, then if i try to switch around the two trinkets the dps changed around 1000 dps.
I tried downloading a fresh copy of the sheet but had same problem.
if you need the rest of the gear setup i'm using it's in my armory profile to the side.

it's only around 4% dps change but maybe it's worth mentioning

P.S. It seams like if the highest SEP trinket is in the 1st trinket spot i gain more dps.

#42 Mansch

Mansch

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 07:59 AM

Caelestrasza's Will -> Caelestrasz's Will (typo)

These items are not available to players (do not know if this they were added on purpose):
Bladed Flamewrath Cover (H)
Alpheus Legguards (H)
Choker of the Pure Heart
Stoneheart Choker (H)
Serrated Brimstone Signet (H)
Essence of the Eternal Flame (H)
Cinch of the Flaming Ember (H)
Gigantiform Bracers (H)

#43 Knova

Knova

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:12 PM

If i use fury of angerforge in trinket spot 1 and licence to slay in trinket spot 2, then if i try to switch around the two trinkets the dps changed around 1000 dps.
I tried downloading a fresh copy of the sheet but had same problem.
if you need the rest of the gear setup i'm using it's in my armory profile to the side.

it's only around 4% dps change but maybe it's worth mentioning

P.S. It seams like if the highest SEP trinket is in the 1st trinket spot i gain more dps.

Did you read the rest of the thread? It is almost certainly a problem in the custom event matrix, and such problem has been described and a fix posted more than once.

Make sure that you have the spreadsheet using the trinkets correctly by putting the value (time fight position in seconds) in the CEM.

#44 chuthoong

chuthoong

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 03:44 PM

Thanks landsoul for this awesome spreadsheet. I discovered an error: Akirus the Wormbreaker(H) has the same damage range as Heroic Ashkandi, while still having 3.6 weapon speed. Same problem with Shalugdoom.

#45 landsoul

landsoul

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 08:45 PM

I discovered an error: Akirus the Wormbreaker(H) has the same damage range as Heroic Ashkandi, while still having 3.6 weapon speed. Same problem with Shalugdoom.

Those weapons have the correct ranges. Maybe there is something wrong with your sorting functions somehow.
>--Coaching Site--< Private coaching / Warrior Resource
>--Stream--< Tues, Wed, 7 Eastern.

#46 Valu

Valu

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 10:40 PM

Seems like the Calc for Raider's Training Dummys won't work. I set "<20% time" to 0%, just because the Training Dummy will never be at this range.

Comparing the previous "Damage Breakdowns" with those for the dummy it suddenly counts more melee hits and even more dps (round about 2k with ~373 ilvl, t11 4pc and 1 t12). Shouldn't be possible, as through the executioner talent the melee haste increases, so there must be more melee hits than without the haste buff.

All of this is in the Fury Tab. Sorry if I'm wrong.

#47 Kylael

Kylael

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 11:04 PM

How is Vessel of Acceleration's proc supposed to be displayed within the Custom Event Matrix? I can't seem to get it to come up as anything but a dps downgrade compared to H HoR or Apparatus, but futzing around with the Matrix does change the overall dps display significantly, so I figure I must be doing something wrong there.

Also, is the crit value within the spreadsheet for Vessel correct, or is it based off the inaccurate (acc. to patch notes) tooltip? I don't actually have one myself so I'm unable to test.

#48 landsoul

landsoul

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 11:18 PM

Seems like the Calc for Raider's Training Dummys won't work. I set "<20% time" to 0%, just because the Training Dummy will never be at this range.

Comparing the previous "Damage Breakdowns" with those for the dummy it suddenly counts more melee hits and even more dps (round about 2k with ~373 ilvl, t11 4pc and 1 t12). Shouldn't be possible, as through the executioner talent the melee haste increases, so there must be more melee hits than without the haste buff.

This is an issue with how the melee indexing works. I'll make a target type option to include "Dummy" which will disable executing and remove its corresponding melee indexes for the next build.

#49 Fearnot

Fearnot

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:45 AM

Also, is the crit value within the spreadsheet for Vessel correct, or is it based off the inaccurate (acc. to patch notes) tooltip? I don't actually have one myself so I'm unable to test.

I haven't checked the spreadsheet but the actual buff is 82 per stack.

#50 Kylael

Kylael

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:34 AM

The spreadsheet has the crit proc as 77*5 under Vessel's Lookup, so it would appear that this needs to be corrected.

#51 landsoul

landsoul

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 07:35 PM

The new beta version is uploaded. Please try it out and report any issues or errors.

#52 AyliaTNE

AyliaTNE

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 08:11 PM

It's now showing expertise past the cap as having a SEP competitive with hit (with my gear setup, anyway). That doesn't seem right. The previous version had the SEP past the cap as 0.
This is as a human, so the SEP calculations may just not include the human racial.

#53 Auron

Auron

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 09:34 PM

For some reason the dropdown for my neck does not work.

#54 Guest_Alexsiss_*

Guest_Alexsiss_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2011 - 11:22 PM

Importing Cileh @ Doomhammer - Game - World of Warcraft results in an incorrect import of the ring. The sheet is importing of the Landslide when I have of the Earthshaker equipped.

#55 Mugatu8

Mugatu8

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 11:44 PM

When trying to import profile I get the following error "Runtime error No '429'.: Object could not be created in Active-X component"

#56 Guest_AlmightyKramer_*

Guest_AlmightyKramer_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2011 - 12:09 AM

The dropdown for my neck is also broken.

#57 landsoul

landsoul

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 12:37 AM

Importing Cileh @ Doomhammer - Game - World of Warcraft results in an incorrect import of the ring. The sheet is importing of the Landslide when I have of the Earthshaker equipped.

If you ever noticed the armory can't differentiate between different random items of the same type i.e. Earthshaker vs Landslide. It can only pull the item ID, and unfortunately there's no way around it.

#58 NinJOu

NinJOu

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 01:01 AM

Hey Landsoul,

First of all, I got the same issues listed above (wrong random enchantment items and neck dropdown broken).
Then, while I was trying to compare my in game doll stats and the ones from your sheet, I found some differences (trying in None and Self Buffed) :

Calculation for STR are wrong on the Doll Table in the Fury Calculation tab

1/ The STR from the meta doesn't seem to be taken : cell C76

=SI(RECHERCHEV(Fury!L4;GemLookup;RECHERCHEV(B76;GemLookupVlookupNameCodes;2;0);0)=54;[B]SI(B66>B65;54;0)[/B];RECHERCHEV(Fury!L4;GemLookup;RECHERCHEV(B76;GemLookupVlookupNameCodes;2;0);0))

You check if there is more blue than red gems and obviously there isn't since the introduction of the new meta gem :)
I've deleted the second IF to make this work. I dont know if you have a way to make the test dynamic depending on the meta requirement.

2/ There is only one filled base STR. I'm Orc and on 'Shared Tables'!AA15, the number is wrong for me (185 -> 201)

3/ The formulas in the Doll Table seem to be wrong : the base STR is currently getting multiplied by the common multiplifiers (Specialization, BoK) while in game it doesn't seem so.

So I got the 'Shared Tables'!AA15 out.

Exemple in 'Fury Calculation'!S32 :

=(B64+Fury!AM6+C21)*(1+'Shared Tables'!J15)+'Shared Tables'!AA15

It seems that other stats are also wrong : Crit chance, AP, Damage range, DPS and HP.

I'll try to debug tomorrow morning to help you out.

#59 Elmor

Elmor

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 04:52 AM

Bah.. can't load character from Armory: '438' Runtime Error: Object doesn't support this property or method.
Хасари @ Ревущий фьорд - Game - World of Warcraft - link if it will help.
ps: Worksheets("Fury").range("AJ1").value = char.level in debug Section.

#60 Lord_Spaztic

Lord_Spaztic

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 10:40 AM

Anyone else getting blank drop down fields for Reforging?

-Edit-
This was an issue for the 97 version in the MS Excell 2010, Was a mistake on my part of downloading the wrong Sheet.

But could be something to look into.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users