Photo

Infraction for wally72: Multiple violations.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jessamy

Jessamy

Struck by Diax's Rake

• Moderators
  • 4,800 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 10:56 PM

User: wally72
Infraction: Multiple violations.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Rule 1: Always capitalize the first person pronoun "I," no matter where in a sentence you use it. Don't start a new line when you start a new sentence. Use a spell check utility, your browser probably includes one. Don't use unnecessary abbreviations.

Rule 4: Other shaman healers are doing fine. Just because you're having difficulties doesn't mean Blizzard developers are idiots. Whining about how your problems are their fault makes you look dumb, not them.

Rule 7: If you want personal advice on how to play your character or choose your gear, use the "simple questions" thread.

Rule 9: Don't sign your posts, even with a smiley or frowny face.

Original Post:

Anyone have any suggestions to increase HPS in 10-man content.
I do well on fights where raid is stacking and i can interupt on alysrazor like a champ, but my raid HPS is sad at best on movement fights like Shannox HM and even Rag.

My haste is kept around 12% and I have reforged and played w/ Mastery and Crit and I am usually the first to go OOM and one of the lowest on the meters.

I heal w/ a Pally and a Druid and I just get crushed on most fights and if alot ofmovement is involved i look like I am in all 359's. (sad really)

Perhaps Blizz will recognize this and get us up to par w/ other hybrid healers and make us usuful to bring to a 10 man, but most of totems are useless to the group and covered by other classes, my only benefit is my weak-sauce man tide.

:~(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users