5 replies to this topic

#1 Razzerian

Razzerian

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 06:27 PM

Lok'tar Ogar!

Let me start by introducing our guild <Paradox>, currently one of the oldest (5+ years) active Horde raiding guilds on the Defias Brotherhood (EU) server. Our main focus in the game is PVE and our goal is to clear as much of the current heroic content before the next content patch is released. We strive to get the maximum out of our characters in the 4 days that we raid per week for a grand total of 12 hours per reset.

To achieve our goals in the game we expect all our raiders to always be fully prepared for any progression encounter. This means knowing the tactics, being fully gemmed and and enchanted (speaks for itself) and have plenty of potions on him/her. Feasts, flasks, potions and repairs are fully provided by the guild bank so all you really hav eto do is prepare on tactics grab the stuff you need from the bank and be on time for raids so we can start kicking some NPC ass!

Our raid schedule

Our raid invites start 15 minutes before the actual start (19h45) and our raids can run 15 minutes over time for a "last attempt" (23h00) on rare occassions.

We currently raid 4 days per week;
  • Monday ~ 20h00 till 23h00 server time
  • Wednesday ~ 20h00 till 23h00 server time
  • Thursday ~ 20h00 till 23h00 server time
  • Sunday ~ 20h00 till 23h00 server time
  • Monday ~ 20h00 till 23h00 server time

Your Profile

• Be a mature person and prefferably over the age of 21 (exceptions can be made)
  • Have a working microphone and Ventrilo installed
  • Have a stable internet connection
  • Have a constructive attitude towards raiding and be able to take constructive critisism
  • You need inside out knowledge of your class
  • Have up to date gear for the current content

Class-specific Notes

• A Elemental Shaman
  • A Balance Druid
  • A Mage (any spec)

How to Apply

If our guild interests you, contact me via battletag (Razzerian#2425) or make a character on our server and whisper me in game (I am online most days from around 9h00 till 17h00 and from 19h30 till 23h30).

To apply you need to register on our website and simply click the "Apply Here" button whereafter you'll be prompted with a simple form to fill in, then just post your application. No extra work needed appart from answering the questions, simple as can be!

You can also ask us any questions on Twitter @PDXguild or @Razzerian

w w w . p d x - g u i l d . c o m

#2 Razzerian

Razzerian

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 11:15 AM

Made a few changes; we've recently recruited a Protection Paladin. At this time he is still on trial however so we are still open for applications.

We're however still looking for a Feral Druid. At the current time we have only two tanks and we want a 3rd tank. Geared for Firelands Heroic modes.

Also a Holy Paladin is more than welcome. Same gear requirements. And as always Experience is a big bonus (and a must really)

In addition a Balance druid might interest us aswell.

If you're interested feel free to make a level 1 character on the EU Defias Brotherhood servers on Horde side and whisper me in game. I am online most days outside of the weekends throughout the day and the evening. It is however possible that I am alt-tabbed. If I don't reply straight away and you have to go feel free to e-mail me on Razzerian@gmail.com

#3 Razzerian

Razzerian

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 05:04 PM

Still looking for a Feral Druid (or Protection Paladin) as a third tank to rotate with our other two tanks. (raid 2 weeks, sit one week out)

Also a Balance Druid & Hunter are very welcome!

#4 Razzerian

Razzerian

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 08:52 PM

We are currently very interested in a Shadow Priest with prefferably a Holy offspec

#5 Razzerian

Razzerian

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 10:49 PM

Updated the topic for THRONE OF THUNDER (patch 5.3.x)

Recruitment has been updated in the first post.

#6 Razzerian

Razzerian

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 09:14 PM

Updated progress recruitment stays the same! LF ranged dps ready for the back end of this Tier's heroic progress and for 5.4!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users