Photo

Infraction for Opustjej: 7. Do not beg for hand-holding.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Meaning

Meaning

King Hippo

• Moderators
  • 736 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 05:09 PM

User: Opustjej
Infraction: 7. Do not beg for hand-holding.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

As the first post in the affliction thread explains, there's no need to aim for any specific haste breakpoints

Original Post:

Been reading through all the posts and I cant find anyone mentioning if its worth gearing for 2589 haste as affliction. My gutfeeling says that it might be better to drop down in itemlevel on one or two spots just to get 2589 haste compared to the current BiS list. I really suck at computers and can barely manage the simcraft GUI so I am not able to test this myself.

This came to my mind when the Raggy gloves dropped yesterday and I didn´t really want to take them since I have been having legs as offset and taking the gloves will drop me below 2589 haste. I do see the point if you don´t have the legendary weapon since haste and hitcap will be almost impossible to get without dropping to much in gear.

Basically its all about skipping Raggy gloves and have legs as offset instead. I mean that extra int cant possibly be worth the loss of an extra tick from both UA and DS, they are around ~30% of my total damage and it feels like a huge nerf?

Another thing I noticed when I simcrafted myself was that I get higher 200 dps more with normal Necromatic Focus than I do with RoZ. Again its probably just me having wrong priority list or something, I just use the simcraft GUI but the action list looks fine to me. And BiS suggests me to have RoZ over HNecro aswell.

I am just wondering if someone more capable than me could try to break down how much of a dps increase it is reaching 2589 haste as affliction.

Sorry for beeing a noob but would appreciate some inputs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users