• Please log in to reply
335 replies to this topic

#321 Torima

Torima

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 09:10 AM

I'm not sure about this but can anyone confirm from live that any cluster looted during stage one will count to the completion of stage two if they remain unopened.

#322 zetto

zetto

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 12:26 PM

I'm not sure about this but can anyone confirm from live that any cluster looted during stage one will count to the completion of stage two if they remain unopened.

yes

#323 Maleficius

Maleficius

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 05:13 AM

I know that in 25Man 1-3 clusters drop with normally 2 clusters dropping. Can a loot master split up the loot between 2 rogues, i.e. can he give 1 cluster to each of two rogues. It seems like the obvious answer will be yes, but I just would like to verify.

#324 telethar

telethar

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 07:40 AM

No, the master looter can not split the gem clusters up.

As for your other question, I think the answer can be found in what nearly every other guild is doing, which is giving all clusters to one person until they have the legendary.

#325 Jarush

Jarush

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 01:28 PM

If you want optimal benefit for raid you want to gather all clusters to one rogue until he has legendary. Phase 2 daggers aren't that big a dps upgrade over normal/heroic loot. For combat spec some other weapon combination may even be better than phase 2 daggers.

#326 Santawest

Santawest

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 10:48 PM

On the T2 daggers quest/boss kill: Make sure you have expose armor on your bars, recup is your friend and cripling in any form (talented or on thrown) is very very usefull

#327 Enzo90910

Enzo90910

Von Kaiser

• • Guide Author
  • 90 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 05:06 PM

For those of us lucky enough to get the fangs this week or next week, can you give us feedback as to what we can expect as far as DPS goes, for each spec you tried? Thanks in advance.

#328 Sulphuric

Sulphuric

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 06:24 PM

Chances are slim that you'll see any new legendaries this week or next, seeing as the guild that got one first used server changes in order to get an additional 2 lockouts.

#329 lairpie

lairpie

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 06:27 PM

Chances are slim that you'll see any new legendaries this week or next, seeing as the guild that got one first used server changes in order to get an additional 2 lockouts.

Our rogue will get his next week with enough luck, and that's with a 10 man DW kill the first week, and without pickpocketing in a borrowed instance, completing that, then getting to loot all 8 bosses the first week. Anyone with decent luck that did pickpocket first, then clear should finish next week.

#330 nextormento

nextormento

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 04:45 AM

Just a small update on the legendary front: contrary to what the tooltip suggests, the Shadows of the Destroyer agility stack does not drop when the legendary buff procs, but rather at the end of it; it even keeps stacking up during those 6 seconds <wol>.

#331 Chult86

Chult86

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 06:32 AM

Stealth buff to proc rate for Combat it looks like?

For comparison, I had 49 procs of Nightmare(stage 2 proc) on Ultraxion this week.
World of Logs - Real Time Raid Analysis

He had 131 procs, although the fight was 26 seconds longer than ours.
Rogue PoV Stream - US 1st - http://www.twitch.tv/ahdehl_bl MTWTh @ 8EST
http://www.bloodlegion.com

#332 Viper

Viper

Eyelaser Ninja Pirate

•  Patrons
  • 982 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 07:45 AM

Stealth buff to proc rate for Combat it looks like?

For comparison, I had 49 procs of Nightmare(stage 2 proc) on Ultraxion this week.

He had 131 procs, although the fight was 26 seconds longer than ours.

The stage 2 buff stops being logged as a proc and is instead a refresh. It's the same reason Aldriana was asking people doing the original testing to sit there and cancel the buff before it hit 50 to establish the proc rates. So yours got to 50 and then stopped, while the legendary goes back to 0 so it keeps proccing for the entire fight. Note yours got to 50 in about 2 minutes, and in the first 2 minutes he got 49 procs as well.

#333 Enzo90910

Enzo90910

Von Kaiser

• • Guide Author
  • 90 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 10:46 AM

Anyone knows how to extract meaningful numbers from this parse? He got three Fury procs over a 6mn fight, but it doesn't seem his proc DPS or his total DPS was that high. 43k on H25 Ultraxion seems quite low to me, considering his iLvl.

#334 Furtim

Furtim

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:00 PM

From the looks of it, his DPS would have been fairly higher, but he had a few spots where he'd drop down to 20k dps or so. My guess would be from getting Fading Light right before an Hour of Twilight, as that can really kill your DPS as you spend so much time where you can't do as much damage. You also need to consider the person still getting used to the new proc and learning to use it to it's full potential.

#335 Homerlicous

Homerlicous

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 02:07 PM

Does Hit rating affect how fast the agility proc stacks on the legendary daggers?

#336 sp00n

sp00n

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1836 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 02:30 PM

Does Hit rating affect how fast the agility proc stacks on the legendary daggers?

It's a flat percentage to proc (depending on the spec you're in) from each hit / landed melee attack , so you'd assume it does.
Though I have no reason to believe this is not accounted for in Shadowcraft.

Stopped Playing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users