T13 Set Bonuses
- 2P -- The duration of your Doomguard and Infernal summons is increased by [20|30] sec and the cooldown of of those spells is reduced by 4 min. (20 for Demonology, 30 for non-Demonology.)
- 4P -- [Soul Burn] grants a 10% increase to your spell power for 10 sec, and [Soul Fire] cast with [Soul Burn] active now grants a Soul Shard.
- [Jinx] now increases the targetâ€™s rage, energy, focus, or runic power cost of abilities, rather than reducing their generation.
- [Mastery Demonologist] now grants a base bonus of 18.4% and 2.3% per mastery, up from 16% and 2% per mastery.
- [Impending Doom] is now also activated by [Soul Fire].
- [Fire and Brimstone] now increases the damage of [Incinerate] and [Chaos Bolt] on Immolated targets by 5/10/15%, up from 2/4/6%.
- [Burning Embers] now deals damage equal to 25/50% of [Soul Fire] and Impâ€™s [Firebolt], up from 15/30%.
- [Burning Embers] damage cap has been raised.
- [Shadowburn] now deals Shadowflame damage, instead of Shadow damage.
- [Improved Soul Fire] now lasts 20 sec, up from 15 sec.
- Fixed a bug that caused Doomguard and Infernal to benefit dramatically more than intended from Demonology Mastery.
- PTR 4.3 Patch Notes
- Patch 4.3: Tier 13 Set Bonuses