Saw these tidbits on MMO's frontpage (Source
). Usual disclaimer of "in development, may change" applies, naturally.
Ember Tap (the Destruction self-heal spell) will be a, pardon the pun, heat sink for Destruction in that it will be given later in level and consume embers to cast.
Wild Imps is still in, with the following functionality:
- 100 Demonic Fury / 40 yd range
- Instant cast / 1 min cooldown
- Summons 5 Wild Imps from the Twisting Nether to cast 10 Firebolts at the target (+5 Demonic Fury per Firebolt).
- Passive: Every 20 seconds, your next Shadow Bolt summons a Wild Imp. This effect is disabled while on cooldown.
Malady is a generic Shadow dot meant to be replaced by Immolate (Destro) and Corruption (Aff/Demo). (It makes me wonder why they don't simply just make a new Demonology-specific dot that could do Shadowflame damage or something. In other words, give each spec its signature nuke and dot.)
Dark Soul will be a spec-specific replacement to Demon Soul, with the below effects. Instant cast, 2 minute cooldown.
Dark Soul: Misery (Affliction?)
- 30% spell haste for 20 seconds.
- Passive: 5% spell haste while not on cooldown
Dark Soul: Knowledge (Demonology?)
- +30 Mastery for 20 seconds
- Passive: +5 Mastery while not on cooldown
Dark Soul: Instability (Destruction?)
- +30% critical strike chance for 20 seconds
- Passive: +5% crit while not on cooldown