A new version has been released and Warriors got a very significant amount of changes:Talent Calculator - Game - World of Warcraft
Are are some I noticed:
- Deadly Calm now has 1 min CD.
- New talent Bloodbath
- New talent Storm Bolt
- Gag Order changed to work with Storm Bolt
- Enraged Regen changed to heal for 15% health and another 15% over 10 sec.
- Enraged mechanic change to be triggered by special abilities critical strikes and critical blocks.
- Removed Overpower CD.
- Added 1.5 CDs to every stance.
- Changed Berserker stance. Increases damage by 20% whenever an attack hits 4+ targets.
- Battle Shout increases attack power by 20% (akin to current attack power buffs like Blessing of Might, Trueshot Aura, etc).
- Rallying Cry back in.
- New skill: War Banner
- Shield Wall and Spell Reflection require shields again.
- Fury got CS back.
- Protection got Vengeance (though with the old incarnation)
- Shield Block cost reduced to 60 rage. Blocks next attack and increases block chance by 25% for 6 sec.
- Last Stand rage cost removed, 3 min CD added.
- Devastate armor reduction effect corrected.
- Sword and Board effect increases rage generation from Shield Slam by 5 (old incarnation increased by 10%).
- New ability: Shield Barrier. 60 rage, decreases magical damage taken by 25% for 6 sec.
I'm sure there are more though.
Arms rotation still doesn't seem figured out. Slam costs too much and so does CS, which is cornerstone due to Sudden Death. Rage generation for Arms has also been nerfed (at first look, not considering that MS now generates rage) due to the removal of Anger Management which used to generate 1 rage/3sec while in combat and increase rage generation from hits by 25% (MoP enrage mechanic, but with a 100% uptime).
Prot seems to work like Fury currently does, with 3 sec Devastate and filler GCDs in between, and the only important skills that cost rage are Shield Block/Barrier, Thunder Clap, Rend, Spell Reflection, Execute and HS/Cleave, so unless you're pressed to push threat or DPS, your only choice is between reducing physical or magical damage.
Fury's rotation remains how Landsoul posted it, with CS being baked in. Considering it's cost, the necessary rage per minute to keep a Fury rotation going seems even more ridiculous.