Photo

[H][Al'Akir-EU] Hysteria 10M 4/8H Looking for late night raiders (22:00-01:00)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Gaskie

Gaskie

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 11:46 PM

About Us:

Hysteria is a 10 man raiding guild on the EU Al'Akir server. We were formed in December 2010 although we have all been raiding for considerably longer. Our original raid group raids 3 times per week, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays, between 20:30 and 23:30 server time. We also have a second raid group which raids on the same days but 30 minutes earlier.

Due to my RL commitments I am unable to continue raiding with our original group and so have decided to form a third team which will raid later in the evening - 22:00-01:00 server time on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.

In addition to this, many of us have well geared alts which we like to play and there is normally something happening on non raid days. We also enjoy raiding in a reasonably relaxed atmosphere, but definitely know when it's time to get serious. Mistakes are expected in new content, but repeat offenders will be asked to step aside.

We have members from all over Europe, including the UK, Sweden, the Netherlands and Denmark, and welcome anyone who can speak fluently and clearly in English. Hysteria is a tolerant and friendly guild.

Our progression this tier is 4/8 Heroic. Currently we are working on Hagara and expect to have him down in pretty short time.

What we need, and expect from you:

Currently we are interested in hearing from anyone at all who would like to raid later in the evening. The new group will be led by myself (4/8H experience) and I would like you to have similar. All classes/roles are currently welcome.

We also like our players to have at least one well geared alt. This gives us more flexibility in our raiding if needed, and makes for good alts raids as well.

We're looking for people who have patience, dedication, skill and commitment. You need to be able to take criticism, and be acutely aware of how to gear and spec your character (which I'm hoping, if you're coming here, you are). We have seen too many trials come and go without making an impact, we really want people who are looking long term and can meet the majority of our raids.

Loot Distribution:

Loot distribution is very simple. Everything is /rolled, with Members have priority over Trialists (a trial is two weeks). The only exception to this is tier tokens which we have decided to use loot council for.

How to Apply:

• Vist our website, guildhysteria.co.uk and apply on our forums.
  • Add me to RealID - Gaskie@gmail.com
  • Jump on to Al'Akir and say hello! You can find me on Homegrown or Gaski, however any of our members will be able to help.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

#2 Gaskie

Gaskie

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 11:34 PM

Updated to reflect the new tier and our new requirements.

#3 Gaskie

Gaskie

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:49 AM

Updated with new requirements.

#4 Gaskie

Gaskie

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 03:46 PM

Updated to reflect new progress, and our desire to recruit late night raiders.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users